16 year old gets playstation taken away, Kills mom with claw hammer (chair leg?)

Dwarfman

Oct 11, 2009
'If I could, I would not do it again. I really miss my mom . . . she was the only person who cared for me,'

And this would be the part where I'd give the ungrateful little germ a clip around the ear! Not that he'll require that much punishment beyond the confines of the law. He shall spend the rest of his life alone, unloved and reviled by all.

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
ThatLankyBastard said:
And the media storm begins...

OT: I'm not sure how to react to this... I have a feeling that the kid was going to turn into a serial killer or arsonist or something tasty like that, so maybe it was a good thing that this was brought to attention...

... but on the other hand, I can't help but feel bad for him...
Why? Why are people feeling sorry for him? What did i Miss? Just cause he apologized and said "I miss my Mommy"? That's the oldest "sickest" trick in the book! Why would anyone fall for that!

I've been around 16 year olds enough to know that they aren't "too young" to make the rational connection of "Murder mother for a videogame = Unforgivable crime against Humanity". If he can cross that line.....he doesn't deserve to say "I miss my mommy"! He deserves to be put into a high-security correctional facilty!

If this kid is allowed to just continue on normally: He will, i dunno, kill every single being in his college because they took away his scholarship. I promise you that!

Outlaw Torn

Dec 24, 2008
He tried to cremate her in a kitchen oven? He should have bought a Blend-Tec food processor and liquified her instead.

At least this doesn't say anything bad about video games, only consoles.

YouCallMeNighthawk

Mar 8, 2010
All these stories are the same about kids killing parents because "they confiscated their games console" that it's actually getting quite boring.

i feel no sympathy for the kid what so ever.

Fraeir

Sep 22, 2008
Despite the OP saying to keep this kind of comments out of here, I would say 'games don't cause violence'.

BUT, I do think: They can trigger a violent response in an already disturbed mind.

Sane people would use violent games as an outlet for anger, not get angry to let loose in real life. <<

Poor woman should've opted 'abortion' about 17 years ago. I can see how that would've helped out a bit.

ZombieGenesis

Apr 15, 2009
Yeah... kids don't murder parents because of toys being confiscated without serious problems in the first place. Of course the media won't see it this way, but that's because the media is retarded.

Imagine if this had been because she confiscated his Playmobile.

cikame

Jun 11, 2008
Clearly some family trauma going on "...she was the only person who cared for me".
Father probably nowhere to be seen, very sad.

Also Thorsten Lucke is a great detective name.

Pengowen

Nov 12, 2008
Serious lack of parenting? Maybe, maybe not, either way he has blood on his hands over an entertainment device.

I don't know what he was playing, but as a game salesman myself, I find it very difficult to swallow when a parent buys a T or M rated game for their KID. Especially when the kid is present with them at the purchase.

:/ I mean, what part of this kids mind thought it was even a option to murder his mother? I know that the laws protecting game sales are already imposing, but as a vendor we need more say in protecting violent ideas from spreading to our youth, right at the start. Violence is inherent to our nature, yes, and I'm sure this was the 'last straw' for the kid at this point. Sad it fell over a game console huh?.

I feel terrible for everyone involved in this incident.

Hookman

Jul 2, 2008
I would suggest he had some form of mental defiency but whats the point? Seriously, cremation in a kitchen oven?! I wonder why he used a chair leg to kill her instead of just continuing with the claw hammer? Also...[sub]games don't cause violence waaah[/sub]

ThatLankyBastard

Aug 18, 2010
GrizzlerBorno said:
ThatLankyBastard said:
And the media storm begins...

OT: I'm not sure how to react to this... I have a feeling that the kid was going to turn into a serial killer or arsonist or something tasty like that, so maybe it was a good thing that this was brought to attention...

... but on the other hand, I can't help but feel bad for him...
Why? Why are people feeling sorry for him? What did i Miss? Just cause he apologized and said "I miss my Mommy"? That's the oldest "sickest" trick in the book! Why would anyone fall for that!

I've been around 16 year olds enough to know that they aren't "too young" to make the rational connection of "Murder mother for a videogame = Unforgivable crime against Humanity". If he can cross that line.....he doesn't deserve to say "I miss my mommy"! He deserves to be put into a high-security correctional facilty!

If this kid is allowed to just continue on normally: He will, i dunno, kill every single being in his college because they took away his scholarship. I promise you that!
... which is exactly what I just said, but longer...

But I can't help feel bad for him because I'm taking a stab in the dark and saying he has some mental issues and didn't think it through any farther than getting his playstation back...

katsabas

Apr 23, 2008
Great. Watching The Green Mile and now reading this.

This kid needs a straight jacket and medication. Seriously, therapy otherwise, lock him up.

iLikeHippos

Jan 19, 2010
This reminds me of a case in Sweden where two sisters around the age of 14 and 16 were preparing for school, but the little sister had the straightener. The bigger sister was not so happy about that, so she had her little sister slain with a fork I think, right in the arteries.
Than the big sis happily used the straightener as if nothing had happened.
(Unless you can read Swedish, a source won't be of any use, what-so-ever.)

Even the most trivial of things can spring these events to action for the most wicked of people.
It has nothing to do with anything specific. I do hope everyone can keep that in mind.