Stolen Pixels #165: The Next Big Thing from Apple!

Shamus Young

Jul 7, 2008
Stolen Pixels #165: The Next Big Thing from Apple!

It's easy to see where Apple is going from here.

Read Full Article

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
Hahahaha...
I just have to laugh (silently, I'm in a library at the moment) at this one.
It would be brilliant if this came true... and the pictures are funny enough :D
This was a good one... hehehehe...

Batfred

Nov 11, 2009
Ha, we won't laugh when this becomes the future!

Till then "tee hee hee".

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
Predictions of an Apple future. I used to have an Ipod and the thing lasted many years before it croaked. I'd buy more Apple things, if it wasn't so damned expensive to buy

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
I never thought of it like that. Maybe that's the real reason why I could never get into the DS. Those tiny little buttons and that tiny little stylus cramp up my gigantic John Bonham hands.

And as far as touch screens go, I have such a hard time operating one of these [http://www.notebookcheck.net/typo3temp/pics/2bb0897cb4.jpg], let alone something like this [http://virulentwordofmouse.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/iphone.jpg]. I don't know how the technology works, but it's so damn stubborn that it absolutely refuses to pick up my fingers. I guess touch screen capability is only meant for those with soft, slender and delicate fingers, rather than calloused "Orc hands" as you so colorfully put it.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
That was pretty funny, however the sinister implication of the iPhone becoming more powerful troubles me.

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
First off, the joke is hee-la-ri-o-us. Bravo!

And second off - i'm kinda like you, Shamus. I don't even have a mobile phone of any kind, but that's only because i don't need it.

erbkaiser

Romanorum Imperator
Jun 20, 2009
Okay, this one made me laugh out loud... literally. My Apple-fanboy colleague also appreciates it.

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
Your story about Macs is 100% like mine, lol.
Good graphic gag too ;)

More of this, no more LoTR please. Those latter ones are too long to be punchy enough, sorry.

theaceplaya

Jul 20, 2009
And Steve Jobs will still be saying in 2014 how wonderful, magnificent, beautiful and fantastic his new device is. And no one will notice that he's losing mare and more hair.

Tiamat666

Level 80 Legendary Postlord
Dec 4, 2007
My thoughts exactly. I have a computer, and a cheap 20? mobile phone that is able to do telephone calls and nothing else. Oh, wait. The mobile phone has an integrated little flashlight which is useful to check out PC interiors.

As far as I'm concerned, most Apple products are trendy gadgets and status symbols that you only need once you have them.

VyperX

Jul 14, 2009
*blinks* *searches*

Shamus, where is this high-score you speak of photoshopped into the comic?