Stolen Pixels #165: The Next Big Thing from Apple!

Joe Deadman

Jan 9, 2010
That really brightened up my day up Shamus. I was kind of hoping you would continue until it was the size of a planet though XD.

Blackbird71

May 22, 2009
thrubeingcool13 said:
What would that monstrosity be called?
Not as good as some of the other ideas posted, but a few that crossed my mind:

iPosterboard

iSheetrock

iMural

iGarageDoor

If they could make it flexible:

iQuilt or iThrowRug

If the backlighting is powerful enough:

iTanningBed

Earthmonger

Apple Blossoms
Feb 10, 2009
My MP3 player was purchased because it would power my fullsize studio headphones. I HATE ear-buds. It plays MP3-CDs.

I use my mobile phone for... eh.. calling people? It has a camera or something built in to it I think. Think I've sent (that is, replied to) five SMS's over the last few years. I don't need "productivity" in my phone; I have a life.

You forgot to correct the shadow on his shirt in frame 3.

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
thrubeingcool13 said:
What would that monstrosity be called?
iWall is a great name and here are my ideas;

The iCalander, The iPoster, The iMirror, The iWindow, iTable.

2020 iHouse?!

R4di4ti0n.

Sep 11, 2009
So little effort in this comic. You didnt even get individual app icons. Seriously this was a rush job by a douche who never shuts up about how bad DRM is and whose comics haven't been good since before Left4Dumb

commasplice

Dec 24, 2009
R4di4ti0n. said:
So little effort in this comic. You didnt even get individual app icons. Seriously this was a rush job by a douche who never shuts up about how bad DRM is and whose comics haven't been good since before Left4Dumb
Wow, that seems like quite an inappropriately hostile response. If you don't like his comics, then don't read them. No need to call people names. It's not like you paid for admission or something...I hope. With a comment that critical, you must know a thing or two about making webcomics and have your own smarter, funnier comic to share. If not, then you should probably shut up because you really don't have the right to be judging others so harshly if you can't do a better job, yourself.

chickenlord

May 14, 2008
its funny now...but just you wait until 2012 comes around...this is scary realistic of whats to come...

LTK_70

Aug 28, 2009
I've already got a name for it: The iPoster! Really though, you can spend your money better on a netbook or a macbook if it's got to be from Apple.

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
I find it kind of hilarious that back before they pulled this crap on us, we were joking about all the Apple Products would eventually get smaller.

Now the joke seems to be that they're in fact going for the opposite...

Can't fault them for going against expectations I guess...

Fuhjem

Jan 17, 2009
Don't get an iPad, it doesn't support Flash. Which is probably the only reason I'd use it. I don't have a tablet and using a mouse to animate is hard. That's why I usually stick to spriting.