Stolen Pixels #165: The Next Big Thing from Apple!

ike42

Feb 25, 2009
Ever notice that Steve Jobs always dresses like a cult member? I suppose it's because he is one, or at least the leader of all his iBots.

SturmDolch

This Title is Ironic
May 17, 2009
This is awesome! Nice one, Mr. Young. It's funny because it's true.

And I wouldn't be surprised if they released an iBoard. It would be like a SmartBoard for businesses and school but a giant iPod that costs $10,000.

Telas

Jul 18, 2009
And they get more "magical and revolutionary" as time goes on...

(I still can't believe they used that phrase to introduce an oversized iPod.)

dnadns

Divine Ronin
Jan 20, 2009
On a slightly serious note, if they manage to bring it out in a size that could be used on a table or desk (of course, highly scratch ..etc. resistant), I might even consider getting something like that.

Imagine having a table that you can use for board games, throw up some news, tv (hopefully iTable supports Flash). Of course it would have to allow several windows which each user may orient to their liking.

The Microsoft D&D table demo looked quite nice, but I dislike the idea of having a seperate computer around to feed information to that thing.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
This one was pretty good. I haven't bought any Mac products either because I don't listen to music or talk to people enough.

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
Scrythe said:
I never thought of it like that. Maybe that's the real reason why I could never get into the DS. Those tiny little buttons and that tiny little stylus cramp up my gigantic John Bonham hands.
Then you might want to consider the DSi LL/XL. It's what I'm getting to replace my original DS eventually.

Korten12

Now I want ma...!
Aug 26, 2009
I predict after that will be the new iLife! a new app that allows you to do everything in your life on it. :p