Critical Miss: Different Creeds

zHellas

Quite Not Right
Feb 7, 2010
I completely agree with Stout on that.

Though I'm not sure how possible it is for space assassination.

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
Holy mackarel! I never thought of that, We need Ubisoft to make a Assassins Creed in space!

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
zHellas said:

Hang under the landing gear until orbit is acheived?

>.>

zHellas

Quite Not Right
Feb 7, 2010
Zachary Amaranth said:
zHellas said:

Hang under the landing gear until orbit is acheived?

>.>
You'd die quickly from the exhaust.

Missing SHODAN said:
I was more excited by Victorian England Assassin's Creed. Top hats improve everything.
Oooh... And Jack the Ripper is like a rogue assassin that you have to kill!

Trucken

Jan 26, 2009
I'm loving AC: Brotherhood so far, but I am annoyed that we're still stuck in Italy with Ezio. And god damn it, I want to assassinate a dinosaur.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
You can't go into the future when the game is set in 2012, as you can only go back in Desmond's genetic memory. And I highly doubt there were Assassins in the Stone Age, besides that fact that modern humanity and dinosaurs never co-existed.

Sorry to be a buzzkill. I actually really dig the story of the "present day" sections of Assassin's Creed more than the story within the Animus sessions. Including checking e-mail.

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
Pirate Kitty said:
Evilsanta said:
Holy mackarel! I never thought of that, We need Ubisoft to make a Assassins Creed in space!
Don't do it! Don't let them do it!

Come back to the light...
NOO! IT has to be done! ARGH!! The light it burns!

OT: Well maybe you are right. But atleast one in old time London would be somewhat epic.

The Cheezy One

Christian. Take that from me.
Dec 13, 2008
Onyx Oblivion said:
Because you can't go into the future when the game is set in 2012, and you can only go back in his genetic memory. And I highly doubt there were Assassins in the Stone Age.

Sorry to be a buzzkill.
Let the kiddies play with their space ships!
Victorian England would also be awesome
zHellas said:
Oooh... And Jack the Ripper is like a rogue assassin that you have to kill!
Or you ARE J the R, that would be an interesting twist... so won't be done!

BabySinclair

Apr 15, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:
Because you can't go into the future when the game is set in 2012, and you can only go back in his genetic memory. And I highly doubt there were Assassins in the Stone Age.

Sorry to be a buzzkill.
No, it just pans back and you've actually been another character reliving the life of Desmond as he was reliving the lives of Altair and Ezio.

*starts playing the Twilight Zone music*

Steve Butts

Jun 1, 2010
Victorian England would definitely be awesome. The only trouble with moving to just any setting is that the franchise requires large, cramped cities with lots of tall buildings. It's hard to imagine this game in a non-urban setting.

TwistedEllipses

Nov 18, 2008
Missing SHODAN said:
I was more excited by Victorian England Assassin's Creed. Top hats improve everything.
That's actually one that has potential. The Victorian era was a time of change with a definite shady side and distinctive tightly-packed architecture. I would make it worldwide though with some levels set in France, China and America at the same time...

Who needs an assassin in space? Everyone know that in space no-one can hear you scream...