You Will Never See a More Ridiculous COD: Black Ops Kill

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
You Will Never See a More Ridiculous COD: Black Ops Kill

"One in a million" doesn't even come close to describing just how unlikely this kill is in Call of Duty: Black Ops.

Many, many people are playing Call of Duty: Black Ops every day via PC, PSN, and Xbox Live. With literally millions of man-hours being played every day since the game's launch, it's to be expected that we've seen some crazy kills, like first blood grenades to the nuts [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mwco-KH6mpI].

None of them compare to this.

I'm not going to spoil just what happens, but this is such a bizarre chain of sequential events that nobody could have planned out - like a Rube Goldberg machine of death - that I can't imagine something like it ever happening again.

It's enough to make one wonder, though - who gets the kill credit?

comadorcrack

The Master of Speilingz
Mar 19, 2009
HOLY SHIT BALLS!!!

That's hilarious!! The only way it could have possibly been better is if it was his own SAM turret that shot the care package!

Jamash

Top Todger
Jun 25, 2008
If I didn't know better I'd say that was made on something like Garry's Mod, it seems so unbelievable that a sequence of events could conspire to produce such a hilarious kill and it happens to be recorded, but as it stands, that's brilliant.

Mr Companion

Jul 27, 2009
its funny how the first thing I thought was about who the game thought killed him. I guess it was the sisters of fate or something.

seekeroftruth86

Nov 20, 2010
That's actually pretty realistic. When a chopper gets blown up you can't expect there not to be any...debris.

One of those examples that "truth is stranger than fiction".

I love videos like these. I don't even like the game but I was in stitches. Excellent video!

Korten12

Now I want ma...!
Aug 26, 2009
Jamash said:
If I didn't know better I'd say that was made on something like Garry's Mod, it seems so unbelievable that a sequence of events could conspire to produce such a hilarious kill and it happens to be recorded, but as it stands, that's brilliant.
Black Ops theater modes records all of your matches.

Thedayrecker

Jun 23, 2010
The escapist commenting on "Epic CoD kills"?!?!

It was pretty funny

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
Both videos mentioned are brilliant. Sheer brilliance! I need to kill someone with a care package right now.

Calumon: The roof gets the points! The roof is a nice roof.

JourneyThroughHell

Sep 21, 2009
Ahaha. Well. Holy hell.
John Funk said:
It's enough to make one wonder, though - who gets the kill credit?
The guy who called in the care package.

Although I would give it to the guy who installed that thing that shot down the chopper. Or to the roof.

MagicMouse

Dec 31, 2009
Meh.

I have personally witnessed MANY more random kills that in that in Halo and Battlefield.

LightspeedJack

May 2, 2010
Haha that is pretty unlucky although I have been killed by a have falling care package this way and my care package has killed someone before.To those wondering who gets the kill, it's the person who called in the care package.

Apr 28, 2008
Jamash said:
Well Black-Ops does have a theater mode where you can watch and record clips of past games, so yeah.

Still though, thats insane.