You Will Never See a More Ridiculous COD: Black Ops Kill

WOPR

Aug 18, 2010
John Funk said:
You Will Never See a More Ridiculous COD: Black Ops Kill

"One in a million" doesn't even come close to describing just how unlikely this kill is in Call of Duty: Black Ops.

Many, many people are playing Call of Duty: Black Ops every day via PC, PSN, and Xbox Live. With literally millions of man-hours being played every day since the game's launch, it's to be expected that we've seen some crazy kills, like first blood grenades to the nuts [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mwco-KH6mpI].

None of them compare to this.

I'm not going to spoil just what happens, but this is such a bizarre chain of sequential events that nobody could have planned out - like a Rube Goldberg machine of death - that I can't imagine something like it ever happening again.

It's enough to make one wonder, though - who gets the kill credit?

I don't like black ops
but WOW that was funny!

now lets see if someone else can pull it off buahahahaha!

Jamash

Top Todger
Jun 25, 2008
jaketheripper said:
Jamash said:
If I didn't know better I'd say that was made on something like Garry's Mod, it seems so unbelievable that a sequence of events could conspire to produce such a hilarious kill and it happens to be recorded, but as it stands, that's brilliant.
black ops records every game... lol
Yes, I realised this after the first person quoted me and told me that, but when I was told a third time I edited my post and put a strike-through over my error.

I don't really see why you felt it was necessary to for me to be quoted a fourth time and mocked for this, especially since it's obvious I've now retracted my erroneous statement about it being recorded.

Do you really have nothing better to do than to point out people's mistakes and laugh at them?

The very least you could do is comment on the original article and well as mocking me, rather than just posting an off-topic dig.

fgdfgdgd

May 9, 2009
Jamash said:
If I didn't know better I'd say that was made on something like Garry's Mod, it seems so unbelievable that a sequence of events could conspire to produce such a hilarious kill and it happens to be recorded, but as it stands, that's brilliant.
All kills are recorded, it's one of the game features, the latter part of the clip was from the cinema mode.

OP: Considering that 5000 years of play time have gone down world wide, it's no suprise things like this are going to happen eventually.

NuclearPenguin

Oct 29, 2009
Mehall said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KicJSFEgB_U

This Halo one is better
Not nearly as good.
Gudrests said:
WoW....never playing that game because of that...
Never playing a game because there a one in a billion chance of you getting mashed by a care package?

Nexus424

Master Of All That Is Frosty
Dec 26, 2008
Soylent Bacon said:
They installed Final Destination code in the game.

You see, he was playing with his friend splitscreen while online, and at one point, he screen cheated, narrowly avoiding being killed by his friend. Little did he know that you can't cheat Death forever, so Death followed him in Call of Duty relentlessly. He thought he had beaten death when he dodged his own grenade that bounced off of two walls and an enemy's head only to land back near him. He thought he had outsmarted Death, but he just didn't see that care package coming...
You sir, win.

OT: Yeah this was actually quite funny to watch. I still can't wait to pick up Black Ops when I can.

Gudrests

Mar 29, 2010
NuclearPenguin said:
Mehall said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KicJSFEgB_U

This Halo one is better
Not nearly as good.
Gudrests said:
WoW....never playing that game because of that...
Never playing a game because there a one in a billion chance of you getting mashed by a care package?
among other reason's but yeah...i dont wanna get killed by a carepackage lol

team star pug

Sep 29, 2009
Much better things seen in halo Reach lately.
anyone seen the clip when someone shots down a banshee, the the pilot respawns and gets killed by the debrie from the some banshee. watched that a few times, more random and funny that this, which I presume is one of cods most random/funny.

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
haha this and the Halo reverse plasma nade stick off a man launcher is probably the best kill ive seen in gaming

MR T3D

Feb 21, 2009
bitches don't know bout mah halo bankshot hitting fusion core, which blew up and killed a dude with a propelled TRAFFIC CONE.
CP drops are expectable, but a traffic cone?
that's too much.

Ignatz_Zwakh

Sep 3, 2010
I got in trouble at work due to this. I was watching it on mute but couldnt help but guffaw when I saw the chopper explode. :p

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
If that happened to me, I'd just laugh. I'd be a little upset but I'd still LMAO.

The only way that could've been funnier is if it was the final killcam and EVERYONE saw that happen.