You Will Never See a More Ridiculous COD: Black Ops Kill

Jul 22, 2009
That was damn good :)

I still prefer Halo for crazy goings on... but when I get round to picking up BlOps I will be trying to do mad stuff on that too.

Therumancer

Citation Needed
Nov 28, 2007
Hmmm, well my thought on the subject is that if the crates can do lethal falling damage this has probably happened a bunch of times. It's just noteworthy because it was caught on camera from multiple angles (so to speak).

Basically if people attack the supply choppers, while people are running towards the drop point, I'd imagine the results of a crate squashing someone occurs from time to time, and I'd imagine that it was intended that way. The idea being to encourage people to be more careful in heading for their supply drops.

Mechsoap

Apr 4, 2010
Jamash said:
If I didn't know better I'd say that was made on something like Garry's Mod, it seems so unbelievable that a sequence of events could conspire to produce such a hilarious kill and it happens to be recorded, but as it stands, that's brilliant.
everythings recorded in ''Theater'' so you can view everything from every angle

OT: holy fuckstickle that was nice...

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
That was the most unfortunate and hilarious ingame death ive seen.

Epic cannot describe it.

jaketheripper

Jan 27, 2010
Jamash said:
If I didn't know better I'd say that was made on something like Garry's Mod, it seems so unbelievable that a sequence of events could conspire to produce such a hilarious kill and it happens to be recorded, but as it stands, that's brilliant.
black ops records every game... lol

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
I've seen the ocassional video from MW2 of crazy final kills that involve randomly thrown knives bouncing around and killing people, but that is truly epic. The chain of events take it to levels beyond something as simple as a one-in-a-million shot.