This Is Why Seducing Vader Is A Bad idea

vansau

Mortician of Love
May 25, 2010
This Is Why Seducing Vader Is A Bad idea

Search your feelings: You know this isn't going to end well.

If there was one thing to take away from George Lucas's Star Wars Prequel Trilogy (aside from the fact that Jar Jar Binks needs to die in a fire), it was that Anakin Skywalker probably wasn't the healthiest person to be in a relationship with. However, it turns out that Skywalker is apparently even worse to hook up with after he became more machine than man, based on a new series of photos.

The series "Dreaming of the Dark Side" was created by Marc & Louis Photography. The photos show just what happens when a sexy Twi'lek lady tries to seduce Darth Vader and - it looks like - give him a lap dance. Unsurprisingly, the seduction doesn't end well and a hapless Storm Trooper winds up having to clean up the mess.

Honestly, I'm not sure I'm more impressed or creeped out by this photo project. On one hand, the photography and costumes are stylish as Hell. On the other hand, it's about Vader killing a woman who tries to get down his Sithy-y pants.

You can see the full series in the gallery below and judge for yourself. Lord Vader has been a popular subject for photo projects, though the last photo series <a href=http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/111584-Photos-Capture-Darth-Vader-On-Sunny-Holiday>showed him on holiday instead of murdering women who were hitting on him.

Source: Geeks Are Sexy

[gallery=416]

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
And on the other hand, here is a reason for men to try and seduce Vader. [http://24flinching.com/word/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/darth_vader_corset.jpg]

antipunt

Jan 3, 2009
So here's my theory:

It's a girl having a wet dream. The light saber is a phallic symbol.

>_>

seriously

Kapol

Watch the spinning tails...
May 2, 2010
This looks like a deleted scene from Sucker Punch to me. That's mainly based on the last photo though.

GaltarDude1138

Jan 19, 2011
You didn't tell us it was all a dream, man...

Besides, that is probably what would happen. Vader just isn't a people person.

Seventh Actuality

Apr 23, 2010
Darth, dude, I'm trying hard not to hate you, but first you have a chance at Natalie goddamned Portman and blow it, and now this?

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
antipunt said:
So here's my theory:

>_>

seriously
Heh, he did after all stick his saber into her...
I'm just glad she wasn't dreaming of Chewwy...

godofallu

Jun 8, 2010
The girl wasn't dreaming of BBC, she was dreaming of Vader penetrating her with his lightsaber.

Well whatever helps her sleep at night. I'm not one to judge.

teh_Canape

May 18, 2010
antipunt said:
So here's my theory:

>_>

seriously

OT: what's up with that chick's head

AstylahAthrys

Apr 7, 2010
You know, it might be because after burning up in a lava pit like he did his "lightsaber" might not be functional. Or present. That would be embarrassing.

antipunt

Jan 3, 2009
teh_Canape said:
antipunt said:
So here's my theory:

>_>

seriously

OT: what's up with that chick's head
Wasn't the first time I've been associated with him. This may be problematic...

hermes

Mar 2, 2009
My theory is that Vader wasn't up to the task, and she got killed out of frustration...

BgRdMchne

Jun 24, 2011
TheDarkEricDraven said:
I don't understand how the lightsaber can be used as a phallic symbol. If a woman was to, er, have it "inserted", it would cut right through her.
That's a common theme in art (and religion) throughout history. Look at the Ecstasy of St. Theresa.

"I saw in his hand a long spear of gold, and at the iron's point there seemed to be a little fire. He appeared to me to be thrusting it at times into my heart, and to pierce my very entrails; when he drew it out, he seemed to draw them out also, and to leave me all on fire with a great love of God. The pain was so great, that it made me moan; and yet so surpassing was the sweetness of this excessive pain, that I could not wish to be rid of it. The soul is satisfied now with nothing less than God. The pain is not bodily, but spiritual; though the body has its share in it. It is a caressing of love so sweet which now takes place between the soul and God, that I pray God of His goodness to make him experience it who may think that I am lying." (From Theresa's autobiography, from Wikipedia)

It sounds to me like she had a sexy/violent dream, awoke, then ascribed religious feelings to it.
Also see Freud.

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
Seriously? Fanfiction? An article about fanfiction?
Because that's essentially what this is. Granted, it's far more tasteful than most fanfiction on the net, but cmon!