24 hours. One game.

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
Football. I'd need a team though...

Oh, a GAME game. Ultimate Spider-Man, without a doubt. Much love for that game. Lots to do as it's a sandbox, too.

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
most any game would suffice. unless it tetris or desert bus or something along the lines of doing the same thing over and over and over and over and over an.. *slap* wow where am i?!

you catch my drift.

Mr_Universal

Jun 29, 2009
probably some MMO, not wow like so many others say though, I would fall asleep after 2 hours maybe haha (no offence to all you WOW lovers ofcourse, you like I and I respect that) but warhammer online would keep me awake, but so would also CSS, and fallout 3 do.

pSY'oniK

Jun 23, 2010
Curently held record is of 53 hours straight of ... warcraft 3 battle net >_> i had my supply of pepsi/chips/pizza set up before starting the marathon ... i will not be giving details on my assault on the smelling senses as i fell asleep drooling on my keyboard or that, considering my horribly large head, you could use the ctrl+alt+delete combo when i woke up in a pool of pepsi and chips after 14 hours of sleep on the thing >_>

Triple AD

Apr 1, 2009
TF2 I can find a good game on this and it will last me the 24 hours. Does the internet count :) if not Tf2 then I will try Deus Ex as I'd want to finish the game (Don't know how long Deus Ex would last as I only got it recently from a sale but I it doesn't last me 24 hours then I could retry it differently).

Worr Monger

Jan 21, 2008
UnableToThinkOfName said:
Metal Gear Solid 2, easy. If I drew it out enough, I could easily make it last 24 hours.
Why bother? When you could easily play MGS3 or MGS4 in less than 24 hours. Both superior games.

Jay Cee

Nov 27, 2008
I'd need something expansive. Something with depth, which at the same time my effort didn't seem futile.

And it needs to have an essence of linearity in the narrative, but at the same time be set in a Sandbox.

Lack of originality in 3... 2... 1... Red Dead Redemption.

This is partly due to the points I mentioned but also because there's the online level progression if I 100% single player.

Although, Mafia 2 is looking promising in the same aspects. I think I'd spend more time quoting Scarface than actually playing though.

googleit6

May 12, 2010
Assassin's Creed 2 or Fallout 3. I have hours on my Fallout 3 account, and still haven't discovered every location, and I don't even have any DLC.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Rollercoaster Tycoon. I'd just spend the whole 24 hours building the coolest coasters EVAH!