Demon's Souls

Jory

Dec 16, 2009
lordlee said:
Am I the only one getting a 404 error when trying to read it?\

Edit: ...How did I end up ABOVE the article post?
Same. And well done for posting a time travelling comment!

mrtenk

Aug 4, 2009
The doctor who song just started playing in my head. Oh man now i see a swirling vortex of clocks and colors. :D

Jory

Dec 16, 2009
Hey... has anyone else noticed that Yahtzee's post is at 5pm?

As in 1 hour from now?

That would explain why our posts are going above his.

I hazard a guess that it's set to post itself at 5pm (along with the article) and that come 5 o clock the link will be fixed

benbenthegamerman

May 10, 2009
thank you yahtzee
Yahtzee Croshaw said:
Extra Punctuation: Demon's Souls

The problem with Demon's Souls isn't that it's hard, but that it purposefully wastes player's time.

Read Full Article
EDIT: DAMN, link is broken.

crystalsnow

Aug 25, 2009
This has happened before you guys. It's a simple server error, you'll just have to wait until it gets fixed.

DoanDavid

Flat lurker
Oct 28, 2009
Either that or Yahtzee finally found a way to travel through the space time continuum.

paterasilk

Dec 22, 2009
it's a meta-joke.

"The problem with Demon's Souls isn't that it's hard, but that it purposefully wastes player's time."

he's deliberately wasting our time to make a point. that it's not worth the time and effort of f5-ing and that we could be doing more productive things instead of punishing ourselves waiting for the article.

or, you know, it's just a server problem.

randomrob

Aug 5, 2009
it's 1 second out of sync with the rest of the universe. perfect hiding place...tiny little pocket of time.

Kilowog17

Dec 25, 2008
paterasilk said:
it's a meta-joke.

"The problem with Demon's Souls isn't that it's hard, but that it purposefully wastes player's time."

he's deliberately wasting our time to make a point. that it's not worth the time and effort of f5-ing and that we could be doing more productive things instead of punishing ourselves waiting for the article.

or, you know, it's just a server problem.
Probably Yahtzee proving a point.

MowDownJoe

Apr 8, 2009
So, what happens when the article actually goes live? Will we all be banned for posting before even the first real post can be made, all because someone divided by zero somewhere?

Yahtzee Croshaw

Aug 8, 2007
Demon's Souls

The problem with Demon's Souls isn't that it's hard, but that it purposefully wastes player's time.

Read Full Article

Supp

Nov 17, 2009
I found the article both intriguing and sophisticated, an interesting take on some of the key issues facing today's gaming industry and introduces groundbreaking new ideas that could change the way games are made forever.

Nah, I'm 404ing too.

Do the rest of you see his post at the bottom of the page?

Oh, nevermind it works now. It is encouraging to know that Yahtzee played IWBTG, makes me feel less like my parents never loved me.

Tharticus

Dec 10, 2008
It's fixed. The article has raised good points. But then again, video games are a major time waster. It would be trying to deny television is a time waster.