420 plans

Pandalisk

Jan 25, 2009
SwimmingRock said:
Pandalisk said:
SwimmingRock said:
Pandalisk said:
um....What is 420? Care to explain?
Dear lord, man. Google (or just about any search engine) it or check UrbanDictionary.com.

Also, I forgot this in my first post: http://www.pointsincase.com/nathan/2007/01/post-420.html. Gonna reread that tomorrow.
Dear Allah, man. Safari (Or just about any search engine) just gave me graphs when i did..So.. Yeah.. 420 Is when we celebrate the rising price in Flax? Awesome.
420 Munster Championships? Awesome!

Tried Urban Dictionary (Which i had never heard of before)

Cannabis eh? Dont do drugs so i shant, Sounds like a riot though.
Is your SafeSearch on or something? My first result was the Wikipedia page on "420 (drug culture)" and, with the exception of one naked woman (covering her privates with cannabis leaves) every image was 420 super-imposed over cannabis or people smoking pot.

I now actually really want to see these graphs you speak of. Also, we should totally celebrate the 420 Munster Championships.
it is indeed, but i dont think it would effect it that much, must be something my end, i doubt its because it Google.ie but who knows.

7th hit was how to Make a Cannibis roll, 420 and its wiki entry was on the second page the 13th hit.

I just typed "420 Wiki" into Google and it made it the 2nd hit after "420 (Number)"

How bloody odd

Deviltongue

Feb 2, 2008
I'm gonna blaze... And by blaze I mean burn down some mutha fucking houses! YEA YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

ReincarnatedFTP

Jun 13, 2009
Kalezian said:
Furburt said:
Kalezian said:
way to go celebrating one of the most notorious evil dictators in human history jerk.
You don't like marijuana much, do you?

Anyway, according to a friend more versed in narcotics than I who I rang just there, the 4/20 thing is actually just an embarrassing coincidence.
then, shouldn't stoners, oh I dunno, move the 'holiday' forward or back by a day or two?
What and appease the fascists who want to claim the day as their own? Hell no!
Why do you people want to give in to fascism?

But seriously, trolling or not, your statement is the equivalent of saying "Yo Christians...could you maybe, you know, move Christmas over and give Saturnalia back?" or walking up to your classmates and saying "Quit walking on Native American land!!! Give it back!!".

It's no longer known or culturally used as the day of Hitler's birthday outside of comedians and Neo-nazitards who make Special Ed kids look like the people who built the Hadron machine.

It is culturally thought of as a day in which people participate in cannabis use.

ReincarnatedFTP

Jun 13, 2009
Kalezian said:
Furburt said:
Kalezian said:
*ubiquitous post about Hitlers Christian views*

sorry, I have gone through that argument too many times this week, and its only monday.
Bad week for you then, it seems.

Still, best not to get worked up about it, let all the stoned people have their fun, and then we can all return to the drudgery of everyday life.

ReincarnatedFTP said:
What and appease the fascists who want to claim the day as their own? Hell no!
Why do you people to give in to fascism?

But seriously, trolling or not, your statement is the equivalent of saying "Yo Christians...could you maybe, you know, move Christmas over and give Saturnalia back?" or walking up to your classmates and saying "Quit walking on Native American land!!! Give it back!!".

It's no longer known or culturally used as the day of Hitler's birthday outside of comedians and Neo-nazitards who make Special Ed kids look like the people who built the Hadron machine.

It is culturally and significantly thought of as a day in which people participate in cannabis use.
Couldn't have said it better myself!

Appeasement was proved to be a bad idea. Thanks Chamberlain!

Anyway, Hitler was still just a person. It's not when he was born that matters, it's the horrible things he did. Getting all uppity on his birthday is just playing right into the Nazi's hands. We should do our best to just forget about it.
maybe, too bad Hitler also used drugs.

edit: he was also a vegan.
Most people use drugs. Some harder than others. Caffeine is a drug. Pharmaceuticals are drugs.

I know a some vegans. All are either pacifist or would only use violence in self-defense.

Regardless, drug use and dieting habits have nothing to do with what Hitler is reviled for.
I guess you demonize people with quirky looking mustaches for supporting the murder of Jews as well right? Just to be consistent?

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
turn my friend's car into a hotbox with four other people including myself after our last test in a class i say it is going off with a bang

i mean weed is bad and should not be used (it is legal where i am to some degree)

Sonofadiddly

Dec 19, 2009
Taking an environmental sciences test. God damnit.

Do people really not know that 420 is the U.S. police code for a marijuana-related violation? I thought everyone who's been to high school knew that. And I'm pretty sure that few stoners know the birthday of Hitler. At least, all the stoners I know are stupid and useless.

zHellas

Quite Not Right
Feb 7, 2010
Pandalisk said:
um....What is 420? Care to explain?

It's the California code for Possession of Marijuana, and stoners have kinda 'taken' that number and attributed it to pot. So on 4/20 they smoke alot.

Also on 4/20: Adolf Hitler's birthday, and the day of the Columbine Massacre.