420 plans

Dusk_Chaos

Jan 11, 2010
I'm not doing anything because I am not a stoner. It will be interesting to see how many people are absent from school/reek of weed.

Pandalisk

Jan 25, 2009
SwimmingRock said:
Pandalisk said:
um....What is 420? Care to explain?
Dear lord, man. Google (or just about any search engine) it or check UrbanDictionary.com.

Also, I forgot this in my first post: http://www.pointsincase.com/nathan/2007/01/post-420.html. Gonna reread that tomorrow.
Dear Allah, man. Safari (Or just about any search engine) just gave me graphs when i did..So.. Yeah.. 420 Is when we celebrate the rising price in Flax? Awesome.
420 Munster Championships? Awesome!

Tried Urban Dictionary (Which i had never heard of before)

Cannabis eh? Dont do drugs so i shant, Sounds like a riot though.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
:/ Study. I got tests on Wednesday. Sucks balls, man. So I might celebrate like...the 21st? Maybe this weekend.

hobo_welf

Aug 15, 2008
I'm moving to NYC at the tail end of this week, so it's all or nothing. Grabbin' the girl, my brother's coming down from RI, and my cousin is coming in from Germantown. We're gonna grab some of my pals and take a ride. A slow ride.

Notorious BIG, and this little ditty; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqsrVatoTgc

Yeah buddy, that's 420 for ya.

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
Also a reminder to those of you posting here from America talking about smoking weed tommorow I would like to remind you that the Escapist frowns on people talking about doing illegal things on it's website.

ReincarnatedFTP

Jun 13, 2009
Proctorninja said:
i wouldnt say that its just a stoner holiday some of us casual smokers partake also
I'd consider it more of a casual smoker holiday over stoners anyway.
Stoners do it all the time, 4/20 is nothing special, they might just do it like every other day or ramp up the amount of use and friends around. Maybe throw a party.

Casual people who do it maybe say...once every 1-3 months should be more likely to consider it a big deal.

open trap

Feb 26, 2009
Furburt said:
Get stoned.

What else is there to do?!

Still, it shall be interesting. Thankfully, I just finished my Irish exams, so I've got something to celebrate.

EDIT: Oh yeah, expect a bunch of people giving out about marijuana! That seems to be what always happens on these threads.

Pandalisk said:
It's the 20th of April, which is a stoner day of celebration, due to the stoner 'number' being 420...for some reason.

Anyway, on the American calendar, 4/20 is tomorrow, so everyone gets stoned tomorrow, essentially.
Xan Krieger said:
there's nothing special about 420.
For you, maybe.
It started with two dudes in highschool who would go to a wall after school at 4:20 and smoke pot, it then began to be used as code for pot and a time to smoke pot and eventully turned into a holiday. G4 does a huge special on it every year.

mechanixis

Oct 16, 2009
Probably hang out, try to ignore the odor of cremated raccoon blanketing the campus, and radiate intense scorn for people who find getting stoned to be an appealing activity. Really, if I want to feel numb and dopey I'll just save some money and stay awake for too long.

SwimmingRock

Nov 11, 2009
Pandalisk said:
SwimmingRock said:
Pandalisk said:
Dear lord, man. Google (or just about any search engine) it or check UrbanDictionary.com.

Also, I forgot this in my first post: http://www.pointsincase.com/nathan/2007/01/post-420.html. Gonna reread that tomorrow.
Dear Allah, man. Safari (Or just about any search engine) just gave me graphs when i did..So.. Yeah.. 420 Is when we celebrate the rising price in Flax? Awesome.
420 Munster Championships? Awesome!

Tried Urban Dictionary (Which i had never heard of before)

Cannabis eh? Dont do drugs so i shant, Sounds like a riot though.
Is your SafeSearch on or something? My first result was the Wikipedia page on "420 (drug culture)" and, with the exception of one naked woman (covering her privates with cannabis leaves) every image was 420 super-imposed over cannabis or people smoking pot.

I now actually really want to see these graphs you speak of. Also, we should totally celebrate the 420 Munster Championships.