420 plans

xHipaboo420x

Apr 22, 2009
[quote="Furburt" post="18.189539.5877046"the second is that it originates from a bunch of famous marijuana smokers who used to smoke behind their college at exactly 4:20 in the afternoon. The former seems more likely.[/quote]

Agreed. That right there seems to be most tenuous claim to fame I've heard all day.

OT: I'll be dropping outrageous amounts of acid and beating my wife/partner/wall. YEAH.

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
I don't bother with Drugs, so not that.

I might get on Escapist and observe the uncountable amount of 420 based Threads though.

zHellas

Quite Not Right
Feb 7, 2010
Onyx Oblivion said:
Nothing. DRUGS ARE EVIL! AND BOB MARLEY SUCKS!
Hey, only SOME drugs are evil! And I do agree that Bob Marley isn't good. He doesn't exactly suck, but he's not that great(at least in my opinion).

cheese_wizington

Aug 16, 2009
Nothing.

Apparently there is going to be a drug search in school tomorrow.

But before you rule that out, my school had a drug search two days in a row.

First day, they caught like 3 people.

Second day, they caught around 30.

mechanixis

Oct 16, 2009
I like how rapidly this thread turned into a discussion of the lifestyle of the Third Reich.

Proctorninja

Apr 15, 2009
TheNumber1Zero said:
I don't bother with Drugs, so not that.

I might get on Escapist and observe the uncountable amount of 420 based Threads though.
thats why i decided to make this thread early so i might at least feel partially original for this year

Nevyrmoore

Aug 13, 2009
I'm going to write out an application form for a part time job!

And possibly do some job hunting!

zHellas

Quite Not Right
Feb 7, 2010
Furburt said:
Party hard!

Remember, you aren't having fun until your babbling, naked and incoherent over at least one bloody corpse.
One corpse?!?!! Pussy... You ain't havin' any fun unless you're babbling naked over at least three or so dead bodies.

TheLefty

May 21, 2008
I don't smoke, but my friend suggested candy cigarettes. I'm probably going to go to school, complain about how school sucks, and count how many people are out.

Anticitizen_Two

Jan 18, 2010
I'll probably watch the Big Lebowski again. I won't be getting high though. I never liked the idea of inhaling smoke into my own lungs.

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
Proctorninja said:
that's why I decided to make this thread early so I might at least feel partially original for this year
Not original, just Pre-emptive.

Either way, it did turn out a bit more Original seeing as your Thread is in Future Tense and the other Threads will be in Present Tense.

mokes310

Oct 13, 2008
I can neither confirm nor deny that I may or may not have plans on the date listed above; re: any potentially legal or illegal activities, products or substances.

NotAPie

Jan 19, 2009
Rand-m said:
NotAPie said:
My girlfriends birthday is on that day so...Yeah I really can't.
My ex-girlfriend does too! As well as Hitler!
Yeah well she thinks I use to do that stuff before and she'll rip my balls off if I do anything of the sort on her birthday.
She said she would too.