51 yr old actor marries "16" yr old model/singer... wtf?

quid2

Jun 7, 2010
If she was 16 (and that a big IF looking at the pictures) doesn't that make the 51 year old cradle snatcher?

Also what kind of parents lets their daughter marry someone 4 DECADES older.

Jasper Jeffs

Nov 22, 2009
<youtube=59qR4kRdhLE>

"In May 2011, Hutchison married 16-year-old Courtney Alexis Stodden in Las Vegas, Nevada. According to the Clark County Nevada Marriage Bureau, both marriage license applicants must be at least 18 years of age. However, the bride's mother signed a consent form permitting the early marriage."

Lol, this is fucking funny. That girl is gonna look 60 when she's 20. I don't really give much of a fuck though, just goes to show what some people find attractive, that girl is fucking ugly.

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
If shes 16 that makes me 82. My BS alarm is also going off and I think this is just a stunt to get media attention. If I am wrong this story would make me nervous for the future of humanity but then again I don't care who those people are and if they want to do something incredibly stupid then more power to them.

The Last Nomad

Lost in Ethiopia
Oct 28, 2009
People here might know him from Lost too, he was one of the others or something. I can't remember right now. And holy smokes, she is hot and not at all 16-year-old-looking. The less I know about this the better.

He was good in the Green Mile though... if that is of any relevance. Was she even alive when that came out?

Wolfram23

Mar 23, 2004
666Chaos said:
Those are actually really bad pictures of her. I watched a video on one of the links and in that she really does look like she is 16. I dont know why but for some reason all the photos make her look a lot older.
NinjaDeathSlap said:
I'm actually quite surprised to discover that I... don't... really care that much.
Im still confused as to why we are supposed to care about this.
You're not "supposed" to care about anything. Either you do, or you don't. If you don't, move along.

I mean it's not like I've ever partook in MLP/bronie threads, because I couldn't give a shit.

As for why I care? Well, hot girls are relevant to my interests. And also I find her looks compared to her age very interesting. And finally... well, the marriage is just odd but it's nothing I have an issue with.

SonOfStayPuft

Sep 21, 2010
One thing he'll be useful for is if she's scared of Mice, then he can stand on them seeing as that's what he's best known for.

Btw, she can't sing and is probably really annoying, so erm, good luck Doug.You'll need it.

Not much age difference either.
He's 51 and she's what? 45?

Smasngrab

Apr 23, 2009
Dont let her get too close to heat sources, she will melt.

Anyway silly tho it is, i dont realy care....

DesiPrinceX09

Mar 14, 2010
There is no way that girl is 16! She looks older than my mom but is younger than my 23 year old sister, what the hell? Well at least people won't give them too much weird looks since she doesn't look 16 and can lie about her age easily. I'd hate too see what she will like in 10 years...

Twilight.falls

Jun 7, 2010
She doesn't look 16. I'm 16. 16 year old girls don't look like that.

Weirdly, she looks a little bit like Lady Gaga in the picture on the right. To me at least.

Gaderael

Apr 14, 2009
Geez, she looks like she's about 30 years old. Anyway, as weird as it might seem, if her family gave consent, then everything seems aboveboard, so it's really no one's business.

Berithil

Maintenence Man of the Universe
Mar 19, 2009
Umm, what? My brain refuses to accept that. There is no way. No.....just no.... there has to be something else going on here. My brain is overloading trying to find an answer. Just so wrong.... she doesn't even look 16 for crying out loud

Wolfram23

Mar 23, 2004
666Chaos said:
Wolfram01 said:
You're not "supposed" to care about anything. Either you do, or you don't. If you don't, move along.

I mean it's not like I've ever partook in MLP/bronie threads, because I couldn't give a shit.

As for why I care? Well, hot girls are relevant to my interests. And also I find her looks compared to her age very interesting. And finally... well, the marriage is just odd but it's nothing I have an issue with.
I was actually kind of wondering how crap like this even gets in the news. Two people got married and there was a bit of an age difference in between them so what. I have always been confused as to why anything like this ever gets reported because when you think about it it is none of our fucking business who she marries.
Dude, seriously, if you don't care then move on. Also if by "news" you mean entertainment news, then the reason is that they are - surprise, surprise - entertainers. I don't get why you decided to take the time to quote me and ***** about the topic, it's none of your business what I find interesting (to reuse your wordings).

I might as well ponder why crap like Call of Duty gets so much gaming news coverage. It's just the way it is, deal with it.

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
And?
I know someone who has a friend who's 20 something, and they're getting married to a man in his late 70's or early 80's.
What i find shocking is that she's 16.
She really looks older than that...