6 worst pokemon species

Tdoodle

Sep 16, 2012
How could I forget Unown! Stupidly bad Pokemon.

Some more weird ones though - Serperior is stupidly fast and it can learn all the best offensive grass-type moves plus Coil and Dragon Tail, Cryogonal will sponge special attacks, Gigalith hits like a train and Medicham has 600+ Attack stat with it's ability. For realsies, guys?

Raioken18

Dec 18, 2009
The candle one is alright I use it as one of my mains, it has an alright special attack, train that and speed, along with it's special moves that vary between Fire, Grass, Psychic and Ghost, it covers a lot of types for that first hit kill. The main problem is any types with endure, that 1 hp is a paiiin.

Raioken18

Dec 18, 2009
So far I'd be going with Ditto, Unknown, Sunkern and Eevee/Flareon.
Not sure what my other two would be, but I like this idea sounds like fun.

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
NeutralDrow said:
Magikarp, as long as you don't evolve it.
uhddh said:
magikarp
magikarp
magikarp
magikarp
magikarp
metapod.

You are guaranteed to lose every fight ever
Here's magikarp destroying a team of legendaries.
Your argument is invalid.

EDIT: Actually, I guess an entire team of them with a metapod would be useless.

OT: I'd probably go for Seel or something.

DaMullet

Nov 28, 2009
I'm actually pretty good with eggecutor since I 3-0'd someone with it on singles battle online.
Sunny day, solarbeam, sleep powder, dream eater. Harvest, sitrus berry.

Golem is still pretty good, I like him.

Right now my team is looking like this.

Bibarel
Sunflora
Flareon
Arbok
Farfetch'd
Mightyena

Think I'll be able to take out the elite 4 with them?

BNguyen

Mar 10, 2009
Lizardon said:
Unown- it can only learn one move, Hidden Power, which will be a random type and power.

Male Combee - Only female Combee can evolve so it'll never get very strong, plus it only learns 4 moves

Shedinja - Only has 1 HP, but is immune to Super Effective hits. While I think it's a cool Pokemon, he's practically useless in battle. You'd have to "evolve" a Nincada to get him though

Ditto - He's not really terrible, but using one is definitely a challenge since you're fighting with a different Pokemon each time. Plus you give your opponent a free move while you Transform.
actually, my shedinja won my fights about 9/10 times, it was nearly untouchable

chadachada123

Jan 17, 2011
I'm gonna have to ride on the Bidoof-hating wagon.

The stupidest normal type in existence. Actually, just the stupidest Pokemon in existence.

I hate you, Bidoof.

(I sure hope Tumblr images work fine in image-linking)

Throw in some Magikarp, a Seel, and a fucking Seedot, and you're on your way to playing Pokemon the way it was meant to be played (in extreme agony).

SirPlindington

Jun 28, 2012
DaMullet said:
The thing is, is that I will be evolving them. Gyarados is actually one of my main ones I use now so magikarp is out.

Zubat I thought for sure was in. Slackoth is an interesting idea, and ekans I'll probably add in because it has fan pages.

Sunkern sucks so that's in.

These are great! But I need more!
Zubat sucks at the beginning, but his evolutions can kick some major ass. If you really want a terrible team, I think zubat is probably a bad idea.

NoDamnNames

Feb 25, 2009
Scarim Coral said:
Dunsparce since you cand get it as a rare encounter early in the game (lame moves and stats)
Flareon (for a fire Pokemon, its stats is awful.)
Dunsparce has one of the best abilities in the game with serene grace. he can abuse thunder wave + head butt to hax almost any enemy without powerful fighting moves to death with a 60% flinch rate + the chance of paralysis making an enemy do nothing = dunsparce rape. body slam can patch up against rock types with a 60% chance to paralize with serene grace.

Pebkio said:
Ghost and Dark: #302 Sableye
Being the only Pokemon I can think of without weaknesses (if you don't count a fighting pokemon using an ident move). But that's it, the stats are meh across the board. And unlike Wobbuffet, it doesn't have any moves to take advantage of the no weaknesses thing.
Sableye in gen 5 in the bane of physical attackers existances with priority moves like willow wisp demolishing physical attack while he priority recoveres, taunts, and night shades you into oblivion.also wobbuffet does not have no weaknesses like sabeleye, it is a psychic type

Personally I would use a dunsparce on such a team, becuse he is so damn awsomely under rated.

my picks would go to

delibird - Gift bomb is so comical
Wigglytuff - metronome everything
dunsparce - To be a troll
Raticate - name him joeys top %
Ditto - takes so much skill to play him right
Shucle - Retardedly high def but tiny hp and a million weaknesses

DaphneRose

Apr 30, 2011
Let's see... what pokemon don't have any redeeming features...

Ledyba.
Unown.
Surskit.
Zigzagoon...

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
uhddh said:
magikarp
magikarp
magikarp
magikarp
magikarp
metapod.

You are guaranteed to lose every fight ever
MAGICARP used Flail!

No, you're not guaranteed to lose.

DaMullet

Nov 28, 2009
Shuckle! Of course!

Alrighty then, how does this all star team look?

Bibarel
return, Dive, Subsitute, yawn. Moody
Sunflora
Petal Dance, sunny day, synsesis, Leech seed. Chlorophyll
Flareon
Fire Fang, curse, Bite, Will-o-wisp. Flash Fire
Arbok
Gunk Shot, Ice Fang, Glare, Coil. Intimidate
FarFetch'd
Night Slash, Slash, Leaf Blade, Agility. Keen Eye, Stick
Shuckle
Stone Edge, Bug Bite, Power split, Shell Smash. Sturdy

Pebkio

The Purple Mage
Nov 9, 2009
DaMullet said:
Shuckle! Of course!

Alrighty then, how does this all star team look?

Bibarel
return, Dive, Subsitute, yawn. Moody
Sunflora
Petal Dance, sunny day, synsesis, Leech seed. Chlorophyll
Flareon
Fire Fang, curse, Bite, Will-o-wisp. Flash Fire
Arbok
Gunk Shot, Ice Fang, Glare, Coil. Intimidate
FarFetch'd
Night Slash, Slash, Leaf Blade, Agility. Keen Eye, Stick
Shuckle
Stone Edge, Bug Bite, Power split, Shell Smash. Sturdy
Sunflora actually has decent stats... the base of it's Special Attack is actually above 100. And Flareon USED to suck when all of fire was based with Special Attack, but it's highest stat is Attack, which is massive at a base of 130, and you're using Attack based moves.

And I like Shuckle, he's actually really good. Sure, with the moves you have, it kinda sucks. But check this out:

Shuckle:
Toxic, Substitute, Protect, Rest

The only Pokemon type not affected is Steel. Sure, it's counterable, but only if the other trainer built to counter specifically this. So no, I think 2 of your 6 are decent, and one is actually good (Flareon [http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/136.shtml]).

mrhappy1489

May 12, 2011
TheKasp said:
mrhappy1489 said:
Do you realise Slaking is the best non-legendary pokemon in the pokemon universe. It has stats that rival Groudon and Kyogre. Sure it hits every second time, but if you use it right, I.E. Giga Impact that shit, you'll wreak your opponents. As for me, I'd say the worst pokemon team is
To be honest, unless I'm playing Mummyking (transfering Cofagrigus Mummy ability on Slaking so that he can attack every turn), which is tricky to pull of, Slakings downside is just too big. The one additional turn allows a switch into a faster sweeper with supereffective STAB or a wall or just a burn. Then his 160 attack and 100 defense are worthless in comparison with powerhouses like Haxorus with 145 or Excadrill (135 and way better typing since EQ stab).
What you can do though, is let Slaking hit, do a tonne of damage, then switch it with some sort of wall pokemon, my choice would be metagross, but I've never used Slaking so I may have to think on it. The Cofagrigus Mummy switch isn't that hard to pull off either though. It all depends on how you play it though, it could easily smash so many pokemon and if you set it up with Giga Impact and choice band it should be able to OHKO a bunch of pokemon. Though I will admit, it isn't the bes non-legendaryt, that title is reserved for my favourite Garchomp.