Utah Man Jailed For Alleged Wiimote Rape

Earnest Cavalli

Jun 19, 2008
Utah Man Jailed For Alleged Wiimote Rape

Nicholas Parry is currently being held by authorities who allege he forcibly sodomized a 12-year-old boy with a Wiimote.

Utah's KSL news reports:

Investigators say Parry was at a house where four boys, ages 12 and 13, were having a sleepover. Parry became drunk during the course of the evening, said Unified Police Lt. Justin Hoyal.

At some point he apparently became angry that the young boys were teasing him, Hoyal said. He reacted by grabbing a 12-year-old boy and sexually abusing him using a Wii game controller, Hoyal said.

The act was witnessed by the other boys. The parents of the boy who was having the sleepover were asleep upstairs, he said.

In the morning, when Parry had sobered up, he attacked the 12-year-old boy again, Hoyal said.

Parry later confessed the assault to a neighbor and was subsequently arrested. As the investigation is still in the early stages, it is unknown what kind of penalties the 26-year-old might face.

Though KSL claims that "object rape" is the key crime Parry is being charged with, the state of Utah defines that act [http://corrections.utah.gov/community/sexoffenders/76-5-402.2.html] as only technically possible with a victim "who is 14 years of age or older."

Though it remains to be seen how Parry will be charged, presumably the boy's young age will only serve to make the crime even more grievous.

Source: Kotaku [http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=17530465]

dagens24

Mar 20, 2004
Good. I hope he gets raped with a shiv in prison; a little ironic justice.

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
dagens24 said:
No. That is both stupid and wrong.

He should just be taken to jail. That's it.

Lacsapix

Apr 16, 2010
I hope that Remote had a that "safety-plastic-cover" always game safe....
okay very bad joke! (sorry if it offended you but i couldn't resist.)
those people doesn't only give gaming a bad name, but humans as a species also.
hope he'll rots.

Lono Shrugged

May 7, 2009
"This week in gaming news!" Jesus this is meant to be a gaming news website. Do you think gun websites post every time a guy is killed with a gun?

Echoing the whole I hope he gets raped in prison thing because that's not a childish and completely hypocritical attitude at all.

Also to complete the tastelessness theme: "At least it wasn't a Wii-U remote amirite guys?"

Jul 9, 2008
If the other thread is anything to go by, prepare for a bunch of people saying variants of "That sucks, but the kid deserved it".

Davih

May 7, 2011
What was he doing at that house anyways?
Pretty sick to do that, even if you are drunk. And then where was the need to attack the child a second time? He deserves whatever he gets.

Swifteye

Apr 15, 2010
Using a wiimote to rape someone? I guess its official. You can use anything to hurt anyone.

Jul 9, 2008
DragonLord Seth said:
Dammit guys, this was already posted by someone else a while ago! Get your shit together and get faster!
It's been said on many news room threads before, but I'll repeat it. News Room posts have higher standards than other threads. They have to fact check and such. Hence that the News Room posts tend to come out after similar threads on the forums.

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
I'm sorry but I laughed at this, that was until I read he beat them again when sober.

Now I hope he gets what he deserved.

Megacherv

Kinect Development Sucks...
Sep 24, 2008
I...wait...did I just read...he did...I...who in the...

...WHAT?!

Lono Shrugged

May 7, 2009
Fawxy said:
Dr. wonderful said:
dagens24 said:

Oh really? Any more stupid and wrong than the fact that he raped a child?

I said it in the other thread, and I'll say it here;

This fucker deserves nothing better than death. Anyone willing to brutally violate the basic human rights of a CHILD has no place in society and deserves to be eliminated.

Fuck him, fuck all the ******s who will come to this thread to defend him/say the incident is funny, and fuck the U.S. legal system for the fact that this guy will get off with minimal punishment.
He raped someone! Lets kill him! or even better stick him in prison where other rapists can rape the fuck out of him or killers can kill him!

Wooooo! justice! etc.

yeah that makes sense

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
Swifteye said:
Using a wiimote to rape someone? I guess its official. You can use anything to hurt anyone.
I can't be the only one disturbed by humanity's ability to take any object - any object - and figure out a way to hurt someone with it. Says something about human psychology, I think.

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
Why can I not help but find the words "Object Rape" funny?

Lacsapix said:
I hope that Remote had a that "safety-plastic-cover" always game safe....
okay very bad joke! (sorry if it offended you but i couldn't resist.)
those people doesn't only give gaming a bad name, but humans as a species also.
hope he'll rots.
I also hope he had the safety strap on x)

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
Fawxy said:
Dr. wonderful said:
dagens24 said:

Oh really? Any more stupid and wrong than the fact that he raped a child?

I said it in the other thread, and I'll say it here;

This fucker deserves nothing better than death. Anyone willing to brutally violate the basic human rights of a CHILD has no place in society and deserves to be eliminated.

Fuck him, fuck all the ******s who will come to this thread to defend him/say the incident is funny, and fuck the U.S. legal system for the fact that this guy will get off with minimal punishment.
....Wow, good speech.

No, I lied it was stupid. He's maybe going to get the same number of years as a guy raping a woman...while the male was drunk.

So, distract the age to 12 and 's looking at 25-27 years with a chance of parole. Oh and he have to register as a sex offender which IS instant death. Because no one going to work with him, let him live anywhere.

He's done for.