a big mexican man comes up to you and screams "YOU'RE MOM"

Moderated

May 12, 2012
What do you do with the news that you have a Mexican son?
He is actually older than you.
That is because he is your son from the future. He tells you to say in bed tomorrow. Then he gives you a time travel device. What do you do now?
What do you do with the knowledge that you will become female?

Relish in Chaos

Mar 7, 2012
I stop it from happening, at all costs. I don't want to become female, and I definitely don't want to give birth to and subsequently raise a child.

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
So I have a Mexican son who is also a time traveller and I become a biological female as I can now give birth?

I umm... I don't... what?

Qitz

Mar 6, 2011
You know who else gives birth to Children?

MY MOM!

I guess I'll start planning on what cloths to wear and how to best utilize my chest.

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
Daystar Clarion said:

I...

I don't understand the question.

I think I need to lie down.
Don't lie down, that's how you got into this in the first place.

OT: I'd throw the spider in the spoiler at him and run like Usain Bolt.

Amethyst Wind

Apr 1, 2009
Qitz said:
You know who else gives birth to Children?

MY MOM!

I guess I'll start planning on what cloths to wear and how to best utilize my chest.
You've already got the boobs Muscle Man.

Reginald

May 9, 2012
I'd be like 'yeah, man, yeah. Right on.' Then I'd take the device and travel back and give birth to myself. The knowledge that his brother is his mum should distract my son long enough for me to escape without him asking me anything.

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
I... I don't know what to say. I would probably just nod my head and walk away and then I don't know what I would do.

Berithil

Maintenence Man of the Universe
Mar 19, 2009
Sooooo.... Um.... I have a mexican son from the future that I have after I change genders (and somehow gain the ability to get pregnant).

I don't get it.

But if I try to stop it from happening, then he would of never existed, which means I never would get the warnings, ergo I wouldnt stop it from happening.....

This hurts my head...I need a tylenol....

Sandernista

Feb 26, 2009
NO YOU'RE MOM.

Take the time travel device, go to the future, get me a cool future suit then go conquer the middle ages.

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
I travel to the future to kill my estranged future son so I don't have to deal with his crap.

Biodeamon

Apr 11, 2011
Wonder why i have a mexican son and not a russian one. Either i was kidnapped by mexicans in my sleep or i got even more drunk that i expected.

Spambot 3000

Aug 8, 2011
I use the device to travel back in time, back when unicorns were still alive, and recruit a unicorn called Jeff. Then Jeff and I travel forwards in time to the moment in time when the Mexican gives me the time travel device. (of course, there are now two of me which causes a time paradox but Jeff and I calculated it so that the only consequence to occur from this is that Saturn disintegrates) We then kill the Mexican and Jeff will proceed to take the other me and travel through each parallel universe and killing the Mexican out of existence from ten minutes before he meets me (this is where Jeff's unicorn magic comes in handy). I then take a solo journey into the future and kill the Mexican before he can travel back in time. I then travel back to my own time to rendezvous with Jeff and my other self and confirm that we were successful in our missions. After that we smoke some weed and call it a day.