A character you DON'T want to be.

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
Fidelias said:
The protagonist of Fallout 3. That would suck.
What?! I'd love to be him. That game's awesome, and if I'm ever shot I'll just stick a stimpack in me and I'll be fine

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
Jonluw said:
Infernai said:
]I mentioned earlier in the thread that the Dante I referred to was Alighieri. I should probably edit my post. I apologize for the confusion. So, I don't know much about the DMC mythos, but being Dante Alighieri would definitely suck.
Ah, i apologize for my confusion on that..but yeah, i agree, being Alighieri would suck alot.

Savagezion

Mar 28, 2010
I haven't played it but due to insight from a thread I read a couple weeks ago on escapist, I would say I would most not want to be the main charactor in the "Exchange" series of Hentai games.

Apr 29, 2010
Fucking Carmine. You guys remember him, right? That one COG soldier who wore a helmet/facemask in the first Gears. Oh? You don't remember? Well, that does not surprise me. Carmine died in the first 30 minutes...

I believe that is reason enough not to be that guy.

aLivingPheonix

Feb 26, 2010
The Sorceress from Spyro 3. She's just so... Filled with hate and greed. I would hate to have a life like that. Although, if I have to pick a protagonist... Gordon Freeman. I love him to death (I'm not gay) but I would hate to have to be in his suit. Seriously, fighting for your life, and the fate of the world everyday? No thanks.

Skorpyo

Average Person Extraordinaire!
May 2, 2010
Master Chief.

He has got to have the worst life, watching everything go to shit.

A lot.

AllLagNoFrag

Jun 7, 2010
Jonluw said:
Edit: Also, Soap mcTavish. At least on veteran difficulty.
I lol-ed

I would hate to be Alex Mercer. Yes, having those powers would be sweet but, you would just be some disgusting killing machine.

Snarky Username

Elite Member
Apr 4, 2010
Princess Peach. Do you seriously think Bowser captures her and keeps her in a room without touching her?

A bimonthly rape is not appealing to me.

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
I don't want to be any character, with VERY few exceptions, that I don't personally design myself and can create their own personality in (see Western RPG's). With that said... some of those characters I would not really want to be either, such as the protagonist in Dragon Age.

ultrachicken

Dec 22, 2009
Pedestrians in Grand Theft Auto.
There is a psychotic killer roaming the streets and it's impossible to go inside.

Also the grunts from halo. Seriously, they are cannon fodder and have to wear gas masks all the time. Not fun.
Fidelias said:
The protagonist of Fallout 3. That would suck.
Are you kidding? I'd love to be the protagonist of Fallout 3! Sure life will start out as shit, but once you get power armor and some good weapons nothing is much of a threat, and I've always wanted to live a nomadic lifestyle.