A character you DON'T want to be.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
Lord_Gremlin said:
Jonluw said:
Being Dante would probably suck pretty bad, what with hell and everything.

Edit: Also, Soap mcTavish. At least on veteran difficulty.
There are 2 Dantes that fit your description: the one from
Devil May Cry series and the one from Dante's Inferno.
Oh, right. I was thinking of Mr. Alighieri.

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
....The exile from KOTOR2

Let's see, Exile, force to be hunted, can't have sex and OH, betrayed, 3 times no less.

Viivrabe

Sep 24, 2009
the guy in the red shirt... or with a mask on covering his face (thats not main char of course)

SoranMBane

May 24, 2009
Anyone from Dead Space, especially if they're NOT Isaac Clarke, because Isaac at least has the curb stomp of doom, power armor, and an arsenal of "mining tools" on his side. Everyone else might as well be wearing dinner bells around their necks. Also Soap MacTavish, because
watching Griggs' and Gaz's deaths was hard enough from the comfort of my own home, much less having to watch them for real. Plus, being stabbed, curb stomped, and then having to PULL THE KNIFE OUT MYSELF so I can throw it at somebody? Fuck that.
Then again, I guess being almost ANY video game character would be pretty sucky, especially if they exist in some sort of shooter :p

Guitar Gamer

Apr 12, 2009
Kratos from God Of War,
He has died 3 times and goes through more abuse than several gods can handle in between those deaths.

Giest4life

The Saucepan Man
Feb 13, 2010
Gordon Freeman. I can't imagine being in that guy's shoes: everyone around you is an idiot, everything around you falls apart, and then everyone proposes the stupidest solutions to the shittiest problems.

No matter how tempting the Gravity Gun is, no toy is worth that.

MrDarkling

Crumpled Ball of Paper
Oct 11, 2009
Chell from portal.

I'm not good with heights and I'd probably puke half way through portal flight.
That and there really is no cake...just fire...lots of fire :(

also:

why?
You know why.

Giest4life

The Saucepan Man
Feb 13, 2010
NoblePhilistineFox said:
The Protagonist(thats his name),
lets see,
cant talk,
stuck in a f*cked up world,
forever forced to practically kill himself just so he can kill the absoloute god with a gun given to him by the false angels.
and put into annoying side dungeons goddammit.
(a cookie for whoever knows what game Im talking about)
GORDON FREEMAN! He's my pick, too. :D

ShadowsofHope

Outsider
Nov 1, 2009
Any NPC. Your either cannon fodder for the protagonist, invincible but extremely stupid to be of any use, or just.. die in any random chaotic situation. Tough existence.

NoblePhilistineFox

Apr 8, 2010
Eqan Asif said:
NoblePhilistineFox said:
lets see,
cant talk,
forever forced to practically kill himself just so he can kill the absoloute god with a gun given to him by the false angels.
Nope,
good guess though(I think...)
NO COOKIE FOR YOU!!!
EDIT:
fixxed the spoiler, sorry.

Jun 26, 2009
Roxes off KH2 would be bad I mean learning you don't exist then having to listen to soras voice all the time...
Or maybe rikku of them, but that was his fault.

Aug 17, 2009
Most of them really. Too much pain, and since there's always a restart point, life would become an endless cycle.

A shorter list would be what characters I would want to be. My number one would be a Pokemon Trainer; even though I'm not a big fan, I would never get hurt, I'd have a whole bunch of powerful monsters at my beck and call, and I'd get all the glory they earn. It would be like being an equestrian rider.

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
Being ANYBODY from Drakengard 1 or 2..seriously anyone from that universe is destined to have a bad existence, as badass as some of them are.

Also Tidus, Vaan, Panello, Hope, Cait Sith, and...basically any other annoying asshats from the FF universe.

Jonluw said:
Being Dante would probably suck pretty bad, what with hell and everything.
Technically it wouldn't Suck to badly, considering your a part demon devil slayer with an excellent lineage, two guns and a sword..plus the ability to kick so much ass and just laugh in the devils face would make all of it moot. Atleast, thats just me...being dante wouldn't suck TO much.

Kwaren

Jul 10, 2009
I would hate to be
Ben Carmine when he got eaten..

Giest4life

The Saucepan Man
Feb 13, 2010
NoblePhilistineFox said:
Eqan Asif said:
NoblePhilistineFox said:
lets see,
cant talk,
Nope,
good guess though(I think...)
NO COOKIE FOR YOU!!!
EDIT:
fixxed the spoiler, sorry.
Damn, I had even heated my glass of milk and had already tweeted about it..... :(