A Declaration of War

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧

[HEADING=1]INJUSTICE LEAGUE[br][br][small]Annoucement[/small][/HEADING]​

Long have we stuck to the shadows carrying out our plans and machinations... we were content with peace for a time, convinced that our hegemony was inevitable, but no more. The growth and prosperity of a group known as the United Nations of Pure Fun has caught our eye in a way no man or orphan should want to catch our eye.

At first their philosophy of ordered and saccharine fun, brotherly love, and kawaii amused, us, but the novelty has worn off.

It is an affront to our plans of totalitarian rule, world domination, anarchy, chaos, fun, and whimsy... Don't ask how those things go together, we're evil, it doesn't have to make sense, shutup!

*ahem*

Frappe! We will bury you and your ilk, and we're calling together all like minded villains!

Join us in this most unholy of causes!

Join us Escapists! [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/The-Injustice-League]

So... now that that unpleasant business is out of the way, it's time for the discussion value part of the thread.

If you could instantly master any martial art and weapon what would it be and why?
Dragonball Z style omnipotence or sci-fi doomsday weapons get their own category if you choose them because that's cheating!

Glorious Leader of the Injustice League:

[user]PsychicTaco115[/user]

His Generals:

[user]JoJo[/user]
[user]T0ad 0f Truth[/user]
[user]The White Hunter[/user]
[user]TizzytheTormentor[/user]
[user]Dark Knifer[/user]

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Aww...you aren't actually at war?

I was hoping to get a letter of Marque, and then pirate privateer people's stuff. It's not illegal if it's part of a war.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
... does it have to be now?
I mean, I'm about to go to sleep ...

No, okay.
The good news is that I'm a neutral party that claims all good souls.

Back to the topic.
If I can't master my lightning archangel powers, I may as go to the next best thing.
Swordfighting!

... as for the weapon, all swords?
Probably just western swordfighting then.

God'sFist

May 8, 2012
Death to the infidels of pure fun may their blood paint the streets and my house because it desperately needs it!

If I could instantly master one martial art I would say any form of sword fighting. Cause that's how I roll give me a sword I will fell armies.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Sniping...or scouting/sniping, if you prefer.

You don't know I'm there, it's just that the artillery somehow knows exactly where to shoot at.

Eclipse Dragon

Lusty Argonian Maid
Legacy
Jan 23, 2009
Country
United States
The Dragon Matriarch does not yet feel compelled enough to step into this war. I demand more sacrifices. My allegiance will go to the side that appeases me more, either through blood or cake, I don't care.

Also yeah swords, swords are shiny and cut things.

Drummodino

Can't Stop the Bop
Jan 2, 2011
The Princess of Head Bopping of the EUNOPF [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/Escapist-United-Nations-of-Pure-Fun] will not stand for this! Prepare to fall you villains!

I would learn the spear and go all Kaladin Stormblessed upon your asses:

Yea bring it!

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
thaluikhain said:
Aww...you aren't actually at war?

I was hoping to get a letter of Marque, and then pirate privateer people's stuff. It's not illegal if it's part of a war.
"Dear People who it may concern,

Thaluikhain be hereby a pirate privateer free t' plunder UNPF ships for booty... ARR!

-Sincerely T0ad"
Like that? :D

OT: Hooray for war! You're going down Frappe and Co.! XD

Oh yeah, and I'd want to instantly master Judo and longsword fighting... Because then I'd basically be like a strange Medieval Knight Samurai hybrid... And that's awesome.

VanQ

Casual Plebeian
Oct 23, 2009
You can't defeat us! We have idols!

You will fall before our unlimited power of kawaii!

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
Gah, the cuteness, it burns! Fire up the doom cannons henchmen, we're in for long ride here!

On-topic, another man for swords here, they're just so... cool :p

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
I love the smell of totalitarianism in the afternoon

*deep breath*

God damn do I love being evil

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
Guys, please stop!

You people are young; you don't understand the consequences of what you are doing.

Never has The Escapist had more than two user groups feuding at the same time:
[ul]
[li]First it was Asylum Open Mic and P.R.I.A.T.E..[/li]
[li]Then it was The Brovengers and The Injustice League.[/li]
[/ul]

But now you are introducing a third group into that battle!

Noone knows what will happen if you guys do this. Nobody is able to predict the chaos that will occur as a result of your decisions here today. For all we know, this could tear apart the very heart of the community, damaging it far beyond repair.

If you start this war, let it be known that I warned you of what may happen. Don't come to me once you are done cleaning the blood from your hands.

OT: Ninja stars. I think they're badass.

VanQ

Casual Plebeian
Oct 23, 2009
PsychicTaco115 said:
I love the smell of totalitarianism in the afternoon

*deep breath*

God damn do I love being evil
You there! Yes, you with the taco for a head!

I demand a dance off!

YOU WILL BE SERVED!

Sigmund Av Volsung

Hella noided
Dec 11, 2009

Lieutanant Sigmund reporting in, Commander @Dirty Cop James funs:!

PunkRex

Feb 19, 2010
I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT'S GOING ON!

JUST PRESS BUTTONS!!

PREP THE KAWAII CANNONS, FIRE THE DESU-HEAD MISSLES!!!

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
VanQ said:
You there! Yes, you with the taco for a head!

I demand a dance off!

YOU WILL BE SERVED!
u wot m80

What the desu did you just fucking desu about me, you little desu? I?ll have you know I graduated top of my desu in the Navy Desus, and I?ve been involved in numerous secret desus on Al-Desu, and I have over 300 confirmed desus. I am trained in desu warfare and I?m the top desu in the entire US armed desu. You are nothing to me but just another desu. I will desu you the fuck out with desu the likes of which has never been seen before on this desu, mark my fucking desu. You think you can get away with saying that desu to me over the desu? Think again, desu. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of desu across the USA and your desu is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spam, maggot. The spam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your desu. You?re fucking desu, kid. I can be desu, desu, and I can desu you in over desu ways, and that?s just with my bare desu. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed desu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Desu and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable desu off the face of the desu, you little desu. If only you could have known what unholy desu your little ?desu? comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking desu. But you desu, you desu, and now you?re desu, you goddamn desu. I will shit desu all over you and you will drown in it. You?re fucking desu, kiddo.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
I've spent a lifetime planning out your destruction
You're never gonna witness another day
Alone in my mind, planning out your destruction, with no other function
You really don't know how long I've waited for your destruction
I'm telling you, you just can't get away
A whole lifetime planning out your destruction, with no other function
You really don't know

You better run

I know not who or what this "United Nations of Pure Fun" is, but they better run as we come rolling in.

If you could instantly master any martial art and weapon what would it be and why?
Time manipulation. if you know what your enemy is going to do, you cannot loose.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Hmmmm...who should I double-agent for...?

Decisions, decisions...

There is no vessel - Elvish, Entish or man-made - that can hold this internal screaming.

OT: The laser katana. "Doesn't exist"? Talk to the Lance!

Sigmund Av Volsung

Hella noided
Dec 11, 2009
Dirty Cop James funs said:
Sigmund Av Volsung said:
Lieutanant Sigmund reporting in, Commander @Dirty Cop James funs:!
Good job! Now keep distracting them while I hijack the nukes.

Will do, chap!

No IL warships, sitting on the wall![sub][sub][sub]Cause they all got blown into oblivion ):>[/sub][/sub][/sub]