A Declaration of War

Basement Cat

Keeping the Peace is Relaxing
Jul 26, 2012
Elfgore said:
Basement Cat said:
Because the thread got moved to forum games, we're just ending it? Seems a little... silly. And how do we know Topaz did it?
I am Basement Cat. I know.

Topaz did it. It isn't even a question, truly.

I'm sorry. He's like this. -_-

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
Basement Cat said:
Save it.

We're in the Forum Games now. Topaz has struck.

The rest is boring.
The battlefield is irrelevant, the war shall continue regardless! I am pleased to announce that all our doomsday weapons are aimed at EUNOPF's home planet and being prepared to end this war once and for all. Firing up, 3, 2 1...

Mission success, now quick to leave this thread before the blast wave hits us!

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
JoJo said:
Basement Cat said:
Save it.

The rest is boring.
The battlefield is irrelevant, the war shall continue regardless! I am pleased to announce that all our doomsday weapons are aimed at EUNOPF's home planet and being prepared to end this war once and for all. Firing up, 3, 2 1...

:/ Huh. Not much of a blast wave, o Master of Disaster.

The Death Star set off a bigger bang than that lot. Did you go Marcus Munitions like I totally didn't suggest?

JoJo

Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
Barbas said:
JoJo said:
Basement Cat said:
Save it.

The rest is boring.

:/ Huh. Not much of a blast wave, o Master of Disaster.

The Death Star set off a bigger bang than that lot. Did you go Marcus Munitions like I totally didn't suggest?
The blast wave isn't particularly visible but it definitely there, lots of small pieces of rock and debris. Efficiency over style. I went with a Vogon constructor fleet for the demolition, they're the best at planetary annihilation did you know?

JoJo

Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
Caramel Frappe said:
Cool skeleton gif. I evacuated all League members prior to demolition, except all those tricky double agents, they stayed. How very insensitive of you though to mock me about this, I'll have you know my home planet was the Death Star :p

Anyhow, I didn't want to do this... but you forced my hand. If there is no other way to end the war with an IL victory then I take the only option left and may Jim have mercy on my soul:

I just wasted your dog, mate.

Oct 10, 2011
Caramel Frappe said:
Pure Fun Ranger Red, reporting. All Viking forces have survived the blast, but the space-longships have been critically damaged by the debris. We will dock for repairs... in the enemy flagship. We will kill their guards and force their mechanics to repair our vessels, then pillage whatever valuables we can.

JoJo said:
Evil snip
This "death star" of yours will be ours soon. Surrender now. Or don't; that would be more fun.

BOOM headshot65

Jul 7, 2011
JoJo said:
Will it claim we have WMDs as a shady pretext to destroy us? Of course we'll up to our ears in WMDs and various doomsday devices here in the IL but that's besides the point.
We dont need no stinking justification to invade you. The fact that you are a villian is reason enough. We will bomb you back to the Stone Age and if not a democracy at least put in someone who wont kill off his own people.

JoJo

Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
Caramel Frappe said:
Oh ... you, you went there? Only the most heartless and unspeakably evil kind of people do that sort of thing.

Cannot even express what I feel deep down, seeing a GIF such as that.
There's only one thing you should know JoJo ....

Plot Twist: I don't own a dog. I'm more of a cat person.

Now if you know what's best for you... and the Injustice League-

You will back down or else I shall bring down a storm so brutal, your Group will be in ashes, son.
Bring it, even though the rest of the group may have abandoned me *cough guys* I will never surrender! You will have to destroy me first.

username sucks said:
This "death star" of yours will be ours soon. Surrender now. Or don't; that would be more fun.
The Death Star was destroyed many years ago! *angry hiss*

BOOM headshot65 said:
We dont need no stinking justification to invade you. The fact that you are a villian is reason enough. We will bomb you back to the Stone Age and if not a democracy at least put in someone who wont kill off his own people.
Well, it worked in Iraq... oh wait :p

Dragonbums

Indulge in it's whiffy sensation
May 9, 2013
Self appointed NDF Captain here. Here to tell you that we are conjuring up a big army and we will launch an attack in a matter of days.

You better spend as much time with your PS4s and Xbox Ones now kiddes. Soon they will all transform to last gen Wii U's and motion controls are coming back in full force!

xaszatm

That Voice in Your Head
Sep 4, 2010
Caramel Frappe said:
Dragonbums said:
Forgive me, but you're part of the Nintendo Defense Force correct? I still do not understand why you and that other user wants to be part of this war for. By all means, feel free to lay down your lives some posts but I am just curious overall.
Because we want some action as well BECAUSE IT'S A FIGHT FOR SUPERIORITY!

[img=http://i.gyazo.com/bfe5f695adb685f3ed4c0a47b3566df8.png]http://i.gyazo.com/bfe5f695adb685f3ed4c0a47b3566df8.png[/img]

Face the combination of Nintendo and new clothing fashion!

JoJo

Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
Caramel Frappe said:
JoJo .. I may bring down the house on your Injustice League Group and leave it in flames- but I wouldn't steep low to eliminate a single person. Especially not one with your skills and worth on the forums. No, I have different plans for you my good friend.

Let's look at the facts, shall we?

• - You're alone in this war now.
    - No one else but you, has done anything to counter our direct hits.
    - We've already won this war. Even most of the Injustice League believes it's been one sided.
    - Most of the UN is prepared to launch another attack.
    - I have not heard anything from Taco, or your leaders... they remain silent.
    - Aerosteam the Avatar Store's Owner, hasn't even made a post because he was not needed to... how sad is that for your Group?
    - At this moment, you are outmatched. Even people outside our Group (like BOOM) is against you.
    - We won't even take you down JoJo, that'd be a waste.

What has your Group done for you? Face it, your Injustice League has abandoned you in a war they claimed on us. You're also part of the UN Group... why not join us and claim victory? I promise this isn't a trick- we would legitimately appreciate you siding with us as we take down the Injustice League. Don't worry, they'll be okay since they're our allies. We'll just leave them in shambles for making a bad move on us. I won't even post a GIF or picture, due to my sincere offering of having you side with us.

Basement Cat's done it. Some other members stopped attacking us in respect to the UN Group. SO why continue this, JoJo? You don't have to, in fact what's to gain if you stand against us? Refusing a seat in our Group would be silly man, so don't do it please. If you join us, you're fully forgiven and we'll treat you like a brother... unlike what the Injustice League has done for you.

So what do you say? Join us JoJo, join the side where your real friends are and who'll back you up.
You will live to regret your mercy. I appreciate your offer but what has the Injustice League done for me? What hasn't it done? I was there when there was only two members in a fledgling usergroup, me and Taco, indeed I was the one who suggested creating the IL as an actual usergroup. I have no 'leaders' other than the almighty Taco (cheese be upon him) either, I am a captain and a free villain. The IL has fought together against many foes, and sometimes literally fighting each other... but we always emerged stronger, every time. We are the Injustice League and we will never surrender until we have claimed what is rightly ours! It is time for this battlefield to be strategically abandoned but I promise you this is only the beginning. Now if you'll excuse me...

Basement Cat

Keeping the Peace is Relaxing
Jul 26, 2012
TopazFusion said:
Please don't make posts singling out specific moderators for criticism or ridicule. Moderation decisions are anonymous for a reason.

-Mod
I'm sorry. ;(

It won't happen again.

Stay strong, Topaz. We all know you've been under a lot of strain these past few months. Take Feat: Endurance the next time you level up.

We need you, buddy! O.O