A Declaration of War

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
VanQ said:
You can't defeat us! We have idols!

You will fall before our unlimited power of kawaii!
Yeah? Well I don't know what the Japanese creepy equivalent is, but we have clowns... and disturbing German industrial music because we're hard like that. We will prevail just like we did over the brovengers... We totally did.... They gave up first... It counts... shutup!

VanQ

Casual Plebeian
Oct 23, 2009
T0ad 0f Truth said:
Yeah? Well I don't know what the Japanese creepy equivalent is, but we have clowns... and disturbing German industrial music because we're hard like that. We will prevail just like we did over the brovengers... We totally did.... They gave up first... It counts... shutup!
Well, Japan has creepy ceramic clown heads that drink your pee. Oh and they sing and bob their heads too.

And they also have BabyMetal, an all girl fronted Heavy Metal band.

Your move!

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
VanQ said:
Well, Japan has creepy ceramic clown heads that drink your pee. Oh and they sing and bob their heads too.

And they also have BabyMetal, an all girl fronted Heavy Metal band.
Huh. A girl band and clown head toilets? I would have thought that one of those things would be around in lots more nations than the other.

(Of course, that's only if you discount the singing and head bobbing, most creepy clwon head toilets around the world don't do that. A girl band though...odd)

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
Feet not, my allies! Reinforcements are coming. At late day, look to east. A prophet shall appear leading an army of perverts, freaks, and weirdos! We will cast the foul basement vermin back into the dark!

Oct 10, 2011
What?! The EUNOPF has done nothing to you, Injustice League! I do not seek fights, but by threatening my friends- no, my family- you have provoked my wrath.
*Picks up an axe and shield*
Taco! Your time has come! I do not know if you feel fear, you monster, but you will know pain!

Oh, can I have mastery of a hand axe and shield? Like, the Viking style? That would be great.

One more thing, Taco. I may fall on this battlefield, but when the Princess of Pink arrives, we shall be saved. You cannot stop us!

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
I would just become Jack Churchill. British Army Officer in WWII who went through the entire war with Longbow and Claymore Sword only.

With that I wouldn't need a martial art. With my current military officer skills, army in tow, and Longbow and Sword I am ready for all!

Neuromancer

Endless Struggle
Legacy
Mar 16, 2012
a homeless squat
Country
None

Very well. NERV honours its alliance with the UN. This should be interesting.

From this moment we are official at war with the Injustice League.

All battle-ready Evangelion Units are to be launched immediately!

Let us see just how long they will last.

Basement Cat

Keeping the Peace is Relaxing
Jul 26, 2012
A war? A delicious, vicious, vile and snarky war?

[HEADING=3]O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay![/HEADING]

[HEADING=1]To me, my minions! We go to war!!![/HEADING][footnote]And on that note Basement Cat must go to bed in preparation for the night shift. I'll attack after my beauty sleep. ^_^[/footnote]

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
The Federated Suns pledges its forces to assist you, League. Together, we march to victory!

Death the the Funners!

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
Update guys, we've managed to infiltirate their secret group chat and uncovered this plan:

Act quickly and aim all fire in that location, many henchmen died to bring us this information!

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
JoJo said:
Update guys, we've managed to infiltirate their secret group chat and uncovered this plan:

Act quickly and aim all fire in that location, many henchmen died to bring us this information!
Ordering the 1st Federated Suns Lancers RCT to advance on the left dome facility.

For Davion!

inactive123

Feb 6, 2014
Since I have the sniffles I think I will sit in the sidelines of such a war and throw infected tissues at the enemy (AKA Injustice League) therefore weakening you all with sore throats and stuffy noses.

EDIT: Completely forgot to include my weapon of choice... I think I would go for a mix of Archery and Capoeira.

Sigmund Av Volsung

Hella noided
Dec 11, 2009
AccursedTheory said:
JoJo said:

Ordering the 1st Federated Suns Lancers RCT to advance on the left dome facility.

For Davion!

Pff!

Your robits mean nothing to us, just wait until Ripper gets here!

Was this guy yours? I just Rules of Nature'd him on my way here >.> #swagdunkageWelcomeToTheJam

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
Dirty Cop James funs said:
You can't tell me what I can and can't do! *Lunches my forth nuke*
*tells [user]Dirty Cop James funs[/user] what he can and can't do*

Well, that wasn't too difficult. Also:

*Lunches my forth nuke*
Four nukes is quite a big lunch, you greedy glutton. That weapon buffet was for everyone else here too, ya know.

Caramel Frappe said:
I am curious- how did that war turn out? I've seen the war between the Brovengers and Injustice League, but I do not recall seeing that fight between the Asylum Open Mic and P.R.I.A.T.E.
TBH I spent most of it watching from the sidelines.[footnote]The Spanish Inquisition FTW!!1[/footnote] The war was pretty much like the current one: a casual joke with some odd discussions in the forums. They even got spotlights for each [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/communitytab/7719-Featured-User-Group-PRIATE-and-Asylum-Open-Mic-Part-One] group [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/communitytab/7838-Featured-User-Group-PRIATE-and-Asylum-Open-Mic-Part-Two] as part of the joke. It kind of came to a close after some of P.R.I.A.T.E became sour and made their own forum.

Oh and most members in P.R.I.A.T.E. weren't to fond of me when I joined this site. I remember it all to well lol.
Some members of P.R.I.A.T.E weren't too fond of a lot of people. I tried to avoid conflicts like that but chances are I ended up on someone's shitlist, and plenty more staff, mods and users were more involved than myself.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
Caramel Frappe said:
JoJo said:
Your editing skills are great, but leaving the ABC check to highlight a user's name? Gives away your hidden agenda my friend.

We'd never openly discuss our tactics in the UN Group. That's what PMs are for lol. You already sabotaged the SK game with your betrayal, we'll not allow you to sabotage this war either. Prepare yourself, JoJo!

Gah, I didn't notice that highlight... foiled again! You may have won this battle but you won't win the war >:)

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
Sigmund Av Volsung said:
AccursedTheory said:
JoJo said:

For Davion!

Pff!

Your robits mean nothing to us, just wait until Ripper gets here!

Was this guy yours? I just Rules of Nature'd him on my way here >.> #swagdunkageWelcomeToTheJam
Errrr... we've met armored infantry resistance. Advance support columns...

JoJo said:
Caramel Frappe said:
JoJo said:
Your editing skills are great, but leaving the ABC check to highlight a user's name? Gives away your hidden agenda my friend.

We'd never openly discuss our tactics in the UN Group. That's what PMs are for lol. You already sabotaged the SK game with your betrayal, we'll not allow you to sabotage this war either. Prepare yourself, JoJo!

Gah, I didn't notice that highlight... foiled again! You may have won this battle but you won't win the war >:)
Damn! We've been fed bad intel by our allies! And there violations of the Ares Conventions can no longer be ignored!

Calling in Long Tom barrages to cover our retreat. The Davion's will have your head for this betrayal, League!