A few thoughts about January 6, 2021

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Well, of course. Jail is where the police is supposed to stick those people, because they're animals who belong in cages. Putting "real 'Murricans" in there is inhumane!

Those people have it coming. Can you imagine being so fuckin' stupid that you can't figure out that the worst liar in the history of lying who only cares about money has been lying to you for years in order to make more money?
They love what Trump and his crew have to say: "This is your country; put us in power and we'll help you take it back, and get rid of those people who are the real cause of all your problems!" Straight out of the playbook of that Austrian corporal with a funny moustache... name escapes me at the moment....

Reactions: BrawlMan

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
So an update from the "Cyber Ninjas" audit that has finally concluded: Biden in fact still winner of AZ general election (and by a few hundred more votes to boot!)

So, the "audit" found that Trump received about 250 less votes than officially stated and Biden received about 100 more.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
So an update from the "Cyber Ninjas" audit that has finally concluded: Biden in fact still winner of AZ general election (and by a few hundred more votes to boot!)

So, the "audit" found that Trump received about 250 less votes than officially stated and Biden received about 100 more.
Totally waiting for the inevitable "The cyber ninjas are part of the deep state" conspiracies to start

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009

😂

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
Looks like the prosecutors lost their battle to keep the surveillance tapes a secret. We now have footages of the people entering the capitol building under extreme violence.

And what I mean by extreme violence, is actually orderly entering the building in a rather non-violent way. Sure makes those tweets comparing Jan 6th to 9/11 pretty fucking bad looks considering 5000 people died and two sky scrapers collapsed in one of these events.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020

Some pushers gonna be mad now, though am curious how they'll try to spin this all this time. Has anyone been checking on Wendy Rogers lately?

😳

Reactions: CM156 and BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Looks like the prosecutors lost their battle to keep the surveillance tapes a secret. We now have footages of the people entering the capitol building under extreme violence.

And what I mean by extreme violence, is actually orderly entering the building in a rather non-violent way. Sure makes those tweets comparing Jan 6th to 9/11 pretty fucking bad looks considering 5000 people died and two sky scrapers collapsed in one of these events.
A majority meant to cause harm to politicians or kill them. That's not even getting into what happened with the cops on the front lines. Trespassing on government property. Attempting to halt an election that was "stolen" from them. When in reality, it was a bunch of sore losers who can't handle reality that they lost. Either way, most of the people are going to federal prison for a long time and they can all kiss their jobs goodbye.

You more than disappoint me, @CriticalGaming, but I am not surprised. You might want to actually take a good look at yourself and do some actual self reflection.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dalisclock

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
And what I mean by extreme violence, is actually orderly entering the building in a rather non-violent way. Sure makes those tweets comparing Jan 6th to 9/11 pretty fucking bad looks considering 5000 people died and two sky scrapers collapsed in one of these events
Oh please, spare us this hot bullshit.

No-one with their heads screwed on straight missed the mob fighting their way through a police cordon outside the building. We've all known for nine months that the police eventually gave up resistance and left them free to enter, thus lots of them obviously were able to just stroll in. Playing on the technicality that a lot of them didn't have to literally fight their way over the threshold does not in any way change the fact the rioters violently forced access to the Capitol.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
A majority meant to cause harm to politicians or kill them. That's not even getting into what happened with the cops on the front lines. Trespassing on government property. Attempting to halt an election that was "stolen" from them. When in reality, it was a bunch of sore losers who can't handle reality that they lost. Either way, most of the people are going to federal prison for a long time and they can all kiss their jobs goodbye.

You more than disappoint me, @CriticalGaming, but I am not surprised. You might want to actually take a good look at yourself and do some actual self reflection.
And they should go to jail. 100%.

My issue is the comparison to 9-11. Which is absolutely bullshit.

Glad to know you expect me to be scum because god forbid i call out shit i disagree with though. Or point out the shady hypocrisy of the government. Thanks for that.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
My issue is the comparison to 9-11. Which is absolutely bullshit.
While 9/11 is worse, this is still a big disaster in our country. It's not about the lives lost, it's about the boundaries that have been crossed, and setting laws back is the major issue. The fact that it happened within our own country, and people still choose to deny it, is a huge issue.

And they should go to jail. 100%.
Glad we agree. So start acting like it. Don't give me that whole they just "peacefully" walked in crap you just spouted a few minutes ago

Glad to know you expect me to be scum because god forbid i call out shit i disagree with though. Or point out the shady hypocrisy of the government. Thanks for that
I never said all that. But you do have a habit of trying to downplay certain issues. I've seen enough of your posts to know that. Or act like something is a bigger deal than it is when it's something not even worth crying over. Like Victoria's secret model and all that crap.

Last edited:

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra

A group supported by a conspiracy theorist who thinks that there is a Nazi base on the moon doesn't buy Trump's garbage.

AnxietyProne

Elite Member
Jul 13, 2021
Country
United States

It's not law breaking when conservatives do it, remember?

AnxietyProne

Elite Member
Jul 13, 2021
Country
United States
Glad to know you expect me to be scum because god forbid i call out shit i disagree with though. Or point out the shady hypocrisy of the government. Thanks for that.
Cry me a river. I've been gaslit so hard by conservatives, including in the hobbies I love, that even my slightly left of center views make me an ANTIFA operative and Communist traitor, I smell like lighter fluid and can't be around an open flame, and recently I've also been declared a typhoid mary just for getting vaccinated. I've had suicide attempts and still do from constantly being reminded how evil and a corrupter of children I am by hyalf my own damn country.

So you can take your pity party and stick it where the gaslight don't shine. Sideways.

CM156

Resident Reactionary
Legacy
May 6, 2020
Country
United States
A group supported by a conspiracy theorist who thinks that there is a Nazi base on the moon doesn't buy Trump's garbage.
Are we talking about the Nazi base on the moon or the child molestation base on Mars? Because there was someone accusing NASA of that. Before he died of COVID

Asita

Answer Hazy, Ask Again Later
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA

You had footage of people violently entering the capitol building for some time now. Hell, I linked some of it earlier in this same thread.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
You had footage of people violently entering the capitol building for some time now. Hell, I linked some of it earlier in this same thread.

Funny how feeble the mind suddenly becomes when the person wants to forget.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Damn straight you're going to help the prosecutors. You made your choices, learn to deal with the consequences.

Reactions: XsjadoBlayde