BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Are... are you in love with me?
No, but you are in love with yourself and your ego too much. Feel free to work on that never, like you always do. We're done here.

Talk about ironic punishment on that Capitol terrorist. You are not going to die sir. You are not getting off that easy. You shall know true suffering and despair for years to come. After you've achieved all that, feel free to return to nothingness.

Buyetyen

Elite Member
May 11, 2020
Country
USA
REPUBLICANS: Waaahh, everyone's being so unfair about what happened on January 6th.

DEMOCRATS: Alright, we'll set up a committee to investigate it.

REPUBS: Great! We nominate people who were directly involved in the riot to investigate it.

DEMS: That's... not how that works.

REPUBS: WAAAHH, everyone's being so unfair to us!!!

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
REPUBS: Great! We nominate people who were directly involved in the riot to investigate it.
If you can tie Jim Jordan or Jim Banks directly to the riot, the New York Times will probably pay you good money for it.
Then put on a heavy ass coat. It's cold in a lot of places.
The implication of "Baby, It's Cold Outside" is that one person is leaving, while the other uses the cold weather to convince them to stay. Like the part of the song traditionally sung by a woman, you repeatedly insist that you're leaving, and yet you're still very much continuing the conversation. Thus, the correct clapback would be about how you have a good coat or the cold doesn't bother you, as the implication is that you're leaving me and venturing into the cold while I convince you to stay.

Last edited:

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
It must be fun, stomping around on your little sandpile, declaring yourself king.
That's how you view me teasing Brawlman's inability to not get the last word in?
So, yeah, child. Not emotionally mature enough to understand the seriousness of Jan 6th, and that the crimes committed that day should be investigated and punished.
I mean, if you've given up the argument and just want to call me a child, it only means that you lost the argument to someone you consider a child. You're insulting yourself.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
No, that's just how I view you- spouting nonsensical arguments, declaring yourself the winner and patting yourself on the back.
All he ever does his goal post and likes to suck his own dick. tstorm in a nutshell.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
You sound a little envious, ngl.
Nope, that would be you. You are envious, because you can never be the better person, and they're literally choose not to do so. Once again, glad to know you're talking about yourself. You can stop with the projections though, it's getting old.

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
Nope, that would be you. You are envious, because you can never be the better person, and they're literally choose not to do so. Once again, glad to know you're talking about yourself. You can stop with the projections though, it's getting old.
We are all getting older, yes. And now we're even older, and now we're even older, and now we're even older...

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Not worth the eye focus of finding out what you typed next. So I won't be reading whatever dumb dribble you have. Moving on the things that are actually important...

Reactions: XsjadoBlayde