A gaming character to befriend

Steinar Valsson

Aug 28, 2010
If you were to choose any game character to be friends with, who would it be and why?

As my profile picture suggests, it would be Gordon Freeman for me. If I ever have trouble in my study of physics or computers, I'd ask him. If he could talk back that is...

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
John Marston. Come on, you know he would be freaking amazing to hang out with.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Mortai Gravesend said:
I would distinctly NOT try to befriend my avatar, the Lady of Pain. She'd probably just kill me. And she kind of counts as a game character since she appeared in Planescape: Torment >__>
One of my favorite PC games of all time, just wanted to mention that.

OT: Let's see...were I still a horny teenager, I'd take Kasumi from the Dead or Alive series to be my GIRLfriend. But as a guy in his mid-twenties, I guess I'm supposed to go with a more mature response. Alright, lets see.....

Joke answer: Cave Johnson so I could borrow his combustable lemons and burn people's houses down. :D

Real Answer: Chell so I could borrow her portal gun. That thing would be frickin' sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet in real life.

Fieldy409_v1legacy

Oct 9, 2008
Paarthurnax!

Having a dragon be your best mate would be very handy....Everyone would be very polite to you. They would still be scared of him even though hes a nice dragon!

Jul 13, 2011
Samus Aran easily. No safer person to travel with to see the stars, no? She doesn't say much, but then, she doesn't really have to.

Thumbs-up to all of you other Samus fans.

JesterRaiin

Apr 14, 2009
Adam Jensen/DX:HR.
Decent, competent guy. We share some hobbies - guns, ancient times and such. :)

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Neighbour: Jack from Bioshock, assuming the good ending.
Seeing him look after all the Little Sisters, and possibly helping once in a while might actually be good for me if I ever have to deal with kids, and I'm not normally good with kids.

Pen pal: Commander Shepard. His adventures in saving the galaxy would certainly be an interesting read, if nothing else.
Same train sometimes: Reimu Hakurei. Cute, mostly sane and doesn't have a lot of other fans. ...Well, I think she's cute.

M0rp43vs

Most Refined Escapist
Jul 4, 2008
Amateratsu from Okami.
Because a dog is a man's best friend.
A wolf is an extremely badass kind of dog.
And who doesn't want to befriend a god who has the power to turn reality into a manipulable art sketch

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
Oooh that's a tough one.

Going to cheat here, Goku from one of the DBZ Games. He seems like he'd be cool to hang out with, heheheh..

Mister K

This is our story.
Apr 25, 2011
Varric from Dragon Age II. He knows great stories, and is good-hearted and funny guy.
Plus, if shit hits the fans, Bianca will take care of the problems.

RKOking226 said:
Cole from Infamous. I would love to sit back and watch some TV with him. XD
Yes, and him too.