A gaming character to befriend

The Night Angel

Dec 30, 2011
Alistair from DA:O, say what you will, they guy's cynical, sarcastic sense of humour would never grow old :p If not, Auron from FFX, for the blindingly obvious reasons...

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
Mortai Gravesend said:
Vault101 said:
Garrus....he would make an awsome freind
When he's not busy calibrating guns all day that is. All day every day...
he's never calibrating guns for my femshep.....
and at least he brings wine!

RKOking226 said:
Cole from Infamous. I would love to sit back and watch some TV with him. XD
Cole and Zeke, I'd hang and have beer!

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
Fuuka Yamagishi, cause If I'm going to hang out with someone might as well be someone sexy. HEll I'd hang out with any of the man cast from Persona 3/4

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Jak and Daxter from the...well Jak and Daxter series.

Sure Daxter may be annoying but I'll have some damn good adventures, filled with awesome hovering cars and eco powers.

Also insulting Daxter would just be plain fun.

Jingle Fett

Sep 13, 2011
Midna from Twilight Princess. Yess...because she's made of awesome. Plus she's hot in her human-like form and she has useful/cool abilities.

Hylke Langhout

Mar 2, 2011
I would befriend Raz from Psychonauts. The dude just such a funny guy who seems like he'd be awesome to hang out with. We'd play video games and watch movies and stuff and pull pranks with his psychic powers. Then he'd teach me how to use psychic powers and we'd both become Psychonauts. Like a baws.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
RJ 17 said:
Real Answer: Chell so I could borrow her portal gun. That thing would be frickin' sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet in real life.
Sure she wouldn't make that bad a GF as well, dontcha think?! =P

OT: Hmmm...

For the geek in me - Leonardo da Vinci, obviously...
For the unhinged maniac in me - the Medic (plus the stooooopid German accent)
&
For the brooding twat in me - GladOS

Random Fella

Nov 17, 2010
Ponies, why u no be game characters?
I'd probably go with Legate Lanius from Fallout NV
He seemed like a pretty cool guy

Brownie101

Feb 10, 2009
Are we immediately friends? No setup required? If so, probably Capt'n Bluddflagg from DoW II: Retribution. Let's go murder some people and jack NASA's space ships. And hats.

If we do need the setup, Artyom from Metro 2033. If the apocolypse comes, he can help me survive. If it doesn't, he's still badass and has a Russian Accent.

phantasmalWordsmith

Oct 5, 2010
So many choices...Rodin from Bayonetta. He bashes demons into shotguns, swords, whips, laser swords, tonfa rocket launchers, machine gun nunchuks and what else have you.

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
Wow, am I really the first to say this? Awesome.

Gotta go with Kanji. He's all kinds of awesome... and at times, he seems like the only NORMAL character in Persona 4.

Alcamonic

Jan 6, 2010
Veronica Santangelo from Fallout New Vegas. She always seem so cheerful and full of both interesting and sad stories.
I'm also a sucker for Brotherhood of Steel in the Fallout universe.

BRENDOG28

Nov 23, 2011
if any of the gundam characters count due to there being games, It would be lockon stratos (neil dylandy)i mean he has a gundam with a sniper that can target and fire into/from low orbit and hit a 5cent coin (my avatar) or if its specifically videogames i would chose Glitch from metal arms glitch in the system hes a robot that is a badass and is a cndesending prick but has a good side :)

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
A pokemon would be great, sort of like a pet, but it can kick ass.

Zelda maybe, she should be good looking in real life and she could teach me sheik stuff...

Timberwolf0924

Sep 16, 2009
Jane.. F*****n Shepard..

FemShep, why not, she'll either sex you, or punch you.. of if you're lucky.. both. Just don't punch where I sex from.. I donno.. actually..
Tali! that's it.. but I'd never get to see her face, I don't have the right amino-suppressant aids she would require..
Jack.. no.. don't feel like being mind punched
Miranda.. dat azz.. but really way to much drama, and she's a superior-ists.. she looks down on everyone..

Maybe I'm on the wrong game..
Hawke? no, to busy sleeping with everyone!

I donno guys.. I can't say that any one would be 'great' to have as a friend, in this world.
of course if I was in their world, then yes, the main character from most any game would be great to have as a friend, because they would always save you incase you were in trouble.

Kosmos from Xenosaga.. thats who I would befriend..

Trippy Turtle

Elite Member
May 10, 2010
Mew or Gengar. If it had to be humanoid then one of the Asari from Mass Effect. Not for the reason you're thinking.
Oh, also Daxter from Jak and Daxter.