A Genie and 3 Wishes

Darth Pope

Jun 30, 2009
Chicago Ted said:
What would you do if you found a Genie in a bottle that granted you 3 wishes? Rules are you can have any wish you want, except for more wishes. Also pick your words carefully, genies are known to be literal and will often taint wishes.

What would my three wishes be?

1) Time Control: The ability to alter time by being able to pause, slow down, reverse, fast forward, and skip to any period of time with it. Basically like the guy on Heroes.

2) Immortality: I will never die, feel pain, suffer injury, get sick, or age. I would also say that the only way for this power to end, would be through my willingness of it.

3) Shape Shifting: The ability to change into whatever I desire. Basically like the T1000, I will be able to change my body into any person or form I desire.

Now, I ask what your 3 wishes would be?
Damn, that's exactly what I'd wish for.

Metric Monkey

Jun 5, 2009
TheRedLucario said:
Chicago Ted said:
1) Time Control: The ability to alter time by being able to pause, slow down, reverse, fast forward, and skip to any period of time with it. Basically like the guy on Heroes.

2) Immortality: I will never die, feel pain, suffer injury, get sick, or age. I would also say that the only way for this power to end, would be through my willingness of it.

3) Shape Shifting: The ability to change into whatever I desire. Basically like the T1000, I will be able to change my body into any person or form I desire.
How the hell did you know mine? Ninja...
Man that was what I wanted too. Damn right he's a ninja.
But since those are taken, my three would be... crap I can't think of anything else.

AroLombardi

Apr 16, 2009
Metric Monkey said:
TheRedLucario said:
Chicago Ted said:

How the hell did you know mine? Ninja...
Man that was what I wanted too. Damn right he's a ninja.
But since those are taken, my three would be... crap I can't think of anything else.
Well yeah, that's like the ultimate wishes. You can do anything with those. And I mean [HEADING=1]ANYTHING.[/HEADING]