A new Sexy Skullgirls-like 2D game is at work, Free Alpha Version Available [NSFW]

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
Maximum Bert said:
SweetShark said:
I thought that game was cancelled? at least that is what I have heard and I have not had any updates on it in ages so I am inclined to believe that.

As for the original one you posted I may give it a go but the Last Blade 2 is out in a few days so probably be playing that.....badly for a while at least. Also wasnt Koihime Enbu released on steam recently? I know Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code was and that is surprisingly good (dunno about online tho). Also Revelator and KOFXIV soon cant wait.
Really? After 2 Indiegogo campaigns the the developers failed to at least create 4 characters as they promised?
Now I feel sad...I will never see the full animation of the Shark using a car for a fatality...

I mean, HOLY SH*T F*CK I WANTED THIS GAME!!!!

I played Last Blade but only in Mame32. Good game, but the story is meh...favorite character is the new white hair dude with a bird I think? I don't remember well.
Yes, Koihime Enbu is out, but very expensive.

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
Maximum Bert said:
Guilty Gear Revelator
Btw question about something weird:
Did you know there is a pachinko game with the name "Guilty Gear Vastedge XT". Did you know is the story of this is Canon?
I ask because I kid you not, it is the only game which the heroes "fight" one of the main villains, Baldias.
So, is it Canon?

*start from 3:21 to see Baldias*

Btw, Bridget is also in the game, sooooooooooo I hope at least to see her........him in the next normal game.

M0rp43vs

Most Refined Escapist
Jul 4, 2008
While Skullgirls had lots of fanservice and pantyshots, it was also a very in-depth fighter with some complex mechanics, very, VERY fluid animation, unique and interesting characters with actual... character and some killer music and aesthetic as well.

If I am to be a little unfair, this game... doesn't look like it'll have any of that.

M0rp43vs

Most Refined Escapist
Jul 4, 2008
Revnak said:
But why the medical eyepatch? Of all the particular things Otaku decide to fetishize, medical eyepatches make the least sense, aside from the things which make dramatically less.
Probably because it frames the face in a weird way and makes use of fashionable asymmetry [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FashionableAsymmetry] that the japanese like.

Source: Institute of Bt. Hole.

FirstNameLastName

Premium Fraud
Nov 6, 2014
SweetShark said:
Zhukov said:
I am very disappointed in you Sweetshark.

I click on this link expecting sin and debauchery and get only a panty shot that would not look out of place in Street Fighter.

That and a link to a website that looks like a refugee from the mid 90s.
What? Did you expected a Thread with Sexy Shark Girls again?
Oh how I wish to find this kind of game...well, I know one which it is with Furry characters, but it is not yet made...
I mean look at this Sexy Shark:

This concept confuses me, even though I know it probably shouldn't.
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/coc-revamp-mod/images/1/1f/Shark_awesome.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150819022504
There's just something about sharks, or fish in general, that I feel really don't lend themselves well to anthropomorphization. Maybe it's the hair, that looks really unnatural on a hairless creature, or maybe it's the tail, which doesn't really make sense in conjunction with legs. Eh, either way it's really not my place to tell others what to get off to, but something about this concept amuses me.

Dreiko_v1legacy

Aug 28, 2008
M0rp43vs said:
Revnak said:
But why the medical eyepatch? Of all the particular things Otaku decide to fetishize, medical eyepatches make the least sense, aside from the things which make dramatically less.
Probably because it frames the face in a weird way and makes use of fashionable asymmetry [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FashionableAsymmetry] that the japanese like.

When in doubt, Evangelion.

Rei wore one when she was all bandaged up, sexy mummy style. They didn't need much more encouragement.

M0rp43vs

Most Refined Escapist
Jul 4, 2008
Dreiko said:
M0rp43vs said:
When in doubt, Evangelion.

Rei wore one when she was all bandaged up, sexy mummy style. They didn't need much more encouragement.
It might have brought it to focus but I think it came before Rei.

Bandage can be chalked up to sarashi.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Revnak said:
I dunno...we are talking about a group that apparently has sex with - and even marries - pillows.... :p

AccursedTheory said:
Silentpony said:
Gotta wonder if this is to fuck with the Tracer protesters.
No, this is to fuck with the Tracer protesters.

No, this was made to fuck with Tracer protesters:

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
RJ 17 said:
Do you want to turn this thread into a softcore Overwatch thread? Because this is how you turn a thread into a softcore Overwatch thread.

Gengisgame

Feb 15, 2015
LifeCharacter said:
Silentpony said:
You mean the people who started petitions and threw a massive tizzy over a pose being changed? I would have assumed they'd like a game with sexualized schoolgirls.
I get your trying to belittle the people who had a problem with it because you agreed with it but now your just being disingenuous when people had a problem over why it was done, you know principals and all that.

Feel obligated to add something to the thread, got to remind people that sexualizing women is rarely a negative if you like that sort of thing.

Apr 25, 2009
Gengisgame said:
LifeCharacter said:
Silentpony said:
You mean the people who started petitions and threw a massive tizzy over a pose being changed? I would have assumed they'd like a game with sexualized schoolgirls.
I get your trying to belittle the people who had a problem with it because you agreed with it but now your just being disingenuous when people had a problem over why it was done, you know principals and all that.

Feel obligated to add something to the thread, got to remind people that sexualizing women is rarely a negative if you like that sort of thing.

Christ, that look of ravenous savage longing is more disturbing than sexy.

I actually like how the website looks, pretty A? E? S? T? H? E? T? I? C.

Game looks a little average, some cool character designs. Now I just want to play Skullgirls though. Too bad I'm just getting into fighters and it has some mechanics that are beyond me right now, and it's hardly a complex game.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
AccursedTheory said:
RJ 17 said:
Do you want to turn this thread into a softcore Overwatch thread? Because this is how you turn a thread into a softcore Overwatch thread.
Nah, if I really wanted to turn this into a softcore Overwatch thread, I would have posted something like the pic just beneath your post.

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
RJ 17 said:
AccursedTheory said:
RJ 17 said:
Nah, if I really wanted to turn this into a softcore Overwatch thread, I would have posted something like the pic just beneath your post.

I actually thought about posting that very picture, but thought better off it.

And really, if someone thinks its a bad idea to post a picture, particularly someone who'd made a thread about The Escapist's Preferred Dick Type, it just might be.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
AccursedTheory said:
RJ 17 said:
AccursedTheory said:
RJ 17 said:

And really, if someone thinks its a bad idea to post a picture, particularly someone who'd made a thread about The Escapist's Preferred Dick Type, it just might be.
Eh, I don't see what's so bad about it. I'd say the up-skirt shots from the game that this thread is actually about are "worse" than seeing Tracer nuzzling Widow's big ol' bubble-butt. :p

Gordon_4_v1legacy

Aug 22, 2010
RJ 17 said:
AccursedTheory said:
RJ 17 said:

Well never let it be said that the internet will let established lore get in the way of a bit of red hot shipping.

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
AccursedTheory said:
RJ 17 said:
AccursedTheory said:
RJ 17 said:

Or a person who ask others to post the best Shark Girls they can find because the OP will give away a copy of Serious Sam 3.
Me.
Why the Thread become a whorehouse?

Gengisgame

Feb 15, 2015
Digi7 said:
Gengisgame said:
LifeCharacter said:
Silentpony said:

Christ, that look of ravenous savage longing is more disturbing than sexy.

I actually like how the website looks, pretty A? E? S? T? H? E? T? I? C.

Game looks a little average, some cool character designs. Now I just want to play Skullgirls though. Too bad I'm just getting into fighters and it has some mechanics that are beyond me right now, and it's hardly a complex game.
The pic was infamous but still appreciated on Reddit, I thought it looked great.

I'm not big into fighters myself but I know people who really are so end up playing them casually.

BX3

Mar 7, 2011
Not the biggest fan of the promo art, but the in-game sprites look pretty neat, and the animation looks nice. Kinda reminds me of Street Fighter 3rd strike. Looked up some videos and just about everything else regarding the game's look seems kinda barebones though. It's probably all placeholders, but still, even Them's Fighting Herds has the UI lookin' slick.

This particular weeb can't say he's all that interested yet.