A Pair of Harry Potter Quizzes!

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Marmalade said:
Was this supposed to be hard?
Try answering at least 1/3 of those questions without reading the original, English version.

Had to repeat the Impossible quiz 4 times because of that "Howler to Petunia" question.

Redingold

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Mar 28, 2009
Argh, I got 1 question wrong in the Impossible quiz. I'd be first if it wasn't for that, I'm sure.

I am Spy

Dec 14, 2008
Just over a minute on the impossible quiz after two tries because I got the signature question wrong.

Easy mode and I haven't looked at anything related to Harry Potter since the last book was released.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
50% right from someone whos never put forward any attention to Potter at all. Either the gods of luck are with me today or the policy of picking the silliest sounding answer paid off a bit

Veret

Apr 1, 2009
100% on both in the first try. And it would have been under a minute if not for lag. Yeah...I'm definitely a nerd. But apparently I'm in good company!

Kermi

Elite Member
Nov 7, 2007
somelameshite said:
Got the stupid number of signatures wrong. Would have aced it on my first go otherwise.

Got the normal one in a single try though, so all is not lost.
Ditto this, though for some reason I got Kingsley's Patronus wrong as well my first time. I could swear I picked the same answer both times, but I guess I mis-clicked.

LostTimeLady

Dec 17, 2009
Great quizzes. 62nd place on the normal one. 58th on the impossible one. (Not that the leader board will stay like that much longer). I had to do the impossible quiz 4 times 'cos I kept getting one question wrong constantly. I'm good, but I'm not that good.

BlackStar42

Jan 23, 2010
As of writing, 6th place on Normal, 2nd place on Impossible mode, tied with runnernda. I can has a cookie?

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Clearly, we must up our Impossible game. We shall meet back here some time in the future, my friends, and ye shall be tested most mightily. Oh, yes. Ye shall weep at the impossibleness of our next Potter quiz!

(Seriously, I am totally in awe of you guys. This Impossible quiz was really, really hard!)

Marmalade

Mar 23, 2009
Abedeus said:
Marmalade said:
Try answering at least 1/3 of those questions without reading the original, English version.

Had to repeat the Impossible quiz 4 times because of that "Howler to Petunia" question.
I've only read the swedish verison.

Beltom

Professional Lurker
Sep 8, 2008
100% on the normal one, currently fifth, and 90% on the impossible. I knew all this useless trivia would be useful one day!

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Marmalade said:
Abedeus said:
Marmalade said:

I've only read the swedish verison.
Do your translation guys also have a passionate loving instincts towards translating every single name except for Nimbus into "the superior" language of their choice?

And maybe except for Longbottoms, kinda hard to pass a teen rating with a translation.

mew4ever23

Mar 21, 2008
8th and 7th on Normal and Impossible, respectively. 100% first try on both, both under a minute.

Not very difficult quizzes were they?

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Only done the normal quiz so far, but I have a question.

Why does the badge I got for 100% on the normal quiz not have all capital letters? I know that sounds like a small complaint, and it is, but it just doesn't fit with all the other badges. It also has punctuation at the end, something most others, (unless there is a ? or !), do not have.

Tom Phoenix

Mar 28, 2009
It's kind of sad how I have grown to hate Harry Potter, yet I still managed to solve 90% of the normal one and 70% of the impossible one on the first try.

But to be honest, the questions weren't really that hard. I expected they would be about really minor details, but none of them were.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
8 out of 10 on the normal one. I'm actually pretty proud of myself about that.
I'm not even going to attempt the impossible one. I can't face the failure...