A Pair of Harry Potter Quizzes!

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
It may be my memory being weird, but some of those questions seem... wrong. Are there any differences between the US and UK versions?

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
100% in roughly 51 seconds for the Impossible, would of been quicker if the browser didn't slow down on the gurdyroot question. x.x

Ih8pkmn

Apr 20, 2010
Impossible?

HA.

I aced it on the second time (I confused two of the charms)

If you want a REALLY impossible Potter question, answer this:

Dumbledore had a scar. Where was this scar located, and what shape was it in?

Necrofudge

May 17, 2009
Got 100% on the normal one on the first try. But then again thats not really an accomplishment. Only 70% on the impossible one... Ah well

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
Wow I got 100% on both in my first try, and I only read the books once and haven't seen the movies. I guess I just got a really good memory.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
Ih8pkmn said:
Impossible?

HA.

Well, well, if you want a really impossible Discworld question answer this:

What is Ponder Stibbons Title in the Unseen University?

wilted_orchid

Aug 11, 2009
Well, it's half comforting that people found the Impossible quiz as easy as I did...Escapist, you got anymore really impossible quizzes lurking in your sleeves? It's like cocaine...

EDIT: Also;

Ih8pkmn said:
Impossible?

HA.

I believe that scar would be above his left knee in the shape of the London Underground?

Dr. Paine

Oct 26, 2009
... o.o

First try on normal, and I'm in the top hundred :D

Edit: And 17th on impossible.

Really, that was supposed to be HARD? The impossible is easy... /shot

rees263

The Lone Wanderer
Jun 4, 2009
Got 100% on both first time (ahem...). Didn't get a very high position though, I blame crap rural British internet. I can't compete if my crap loading time is figured into the results.

Only 1 question gave me pause for thought (gurdyroot), but I guessed correctly luckily.

Enigmers

Dec 14, 2008
This was the first "Impossible" quiz that I did legitimately knowing most of the answers.

Zagzag

Sep 11, 2009
90% on the impossible quiz first time. I remember some useless things. Several spelling mistakes in the quiz though!

riotwraith

May 27, 2010
I felt kind of good getting %100 on the normal quiz on my first try, if a bit too nerdy. When I got %90 on the impossible quiz I felt really sad though. If I had %100 I could at least sort of be proud of my nerdiness, and if I had a low score I could be happy that I'm clearly not obsessed with Harry Potter, but I don't know what to do with a 90.

Had to go through a couple more times and resort to google to figure out the question I missed. I could have sworn that Hagrid went with [Spoiler? I don't know if I'm supposed to talk about the questions here] to talk to the giants. Now that my memory's been jogged I realize just how wrong and stupid that was.

Edit: just realized I put all those %s in the wrong place. Oh well.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
My Irish friend would've aced both of these on his first try. However, I'm not a Potter nut and required 3 tries to ace the normal and 4 for the impossible.

Catchy Slogan

Jun 17, 2009
90% on the normal, 60% on the Impossible. It's not too bad.

EDIT: I've now got 100% on the normal one, came 1337th.

scotth266

Wait when did I get a sub
Jan 10, 2009
Had I not wasted a few seconds double-checking my answers, I could have placed higher on the Impossible Quiz :(

Ah well, at least I remembered most of it straight off the bat, and did know the rest (though I had to be sure.)