A question to women

thespyisdead

Jan 25, 2010
xXxJessicaxXx said:
Oh I'm an F cup but for some reason I'm invisible I just figured it was becuase I'm ugly or somthing I dunno. I don't think I'm that bad tbh, I have a symmetrical face and I'm not too fat, but clearly men do. I have kind of just accepted it now. :/
obvious lack of self confidence sighted!!! you should start flaunting your assets (apologies for being so bold). i am not saying you should start dressing what you do not feel comfortable in. just start showing a tad more cleavage.

another thing, that could turn guys off (the minority, that i unfortunately belong to) is the size of your breasts, but that is just a guess.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
thespyisdead said:
xXxJessicaxXx said:
Oh I'm an F cup but for some reason I'm invisible I just figured it was becuase I'm ugly or somthing I dunno. I don't think I'm that bad tbh, I have a symmetrical face and I'm not too fat, but clearly men do. I have kind of just accepted it now. :/
obvious lack of self confidence sighted!!! you should start flaunting your assets (apologies for being so bold). i am not saying you should start dressing what you do not feel comfortable in. just start showing a tad more cleavage.

another thing, that could turn guys off (the minority, that i unfortunately belong to) is the size of your breasts, but that is just a guess.
Nothing wrong with my self esteem. Men just dont like me for some reason. That's not my fault.

thespyisdead

Jan 25, 2010
xXxJessicaxXx said:
thespyisdead said:
xXxJessicaxXx said:

Nothing wrong with my self esteem. Men just dont like me for some reason. That's not my fault.
ok... every one is entitled to their opinion, i guess. maybe you just don't notice?

Minjoltr

Aug 6, 2008
I'm aware that people look although I don't necessarily notice in every instance. It would seem silly to get annoyed when people do it though because I stare at mine a lot too.

Someone came up to me on the train the other week and told me they were pretty nice. I'm fairly sure 'Okay then' is not what would be considered an appropriate response but the observation didn't make me feel chuffed but it didn't elicit disgust either. I know they're nice. It's like being told someone thinks you have pretty shoes or nice curtains.

jobu59749

Aug 3, 2009
Tselis said:
Actually, I don't notice when someone checks out my DD's. I'm married, so I don't think about any other guys like that. I guess I think that since I'm married guys don't look at me anymore. I honestly don't know.
I'm here to tell you, just because you're married, doesn't mean anything. This applies vice versa. I'm happily married, I love my wife and her amazing boobies. As I've read and we have talked about, it's perfectly healthy for her or myself to notice attractive features of people and point them out. I still look at boobies, just discreetly. My wife tends to be less discreet...lol. The only reason you don't notice is because you're likely in the mindset that they belong to you and your husband and his eyes are the only ones important enough to notice if they are looking at them. Again, married has nothing to do with dudes checkin them out.

Lieju

Jan 4, 2009
I personally don't like being stared at at all, but given how I dress and how my chest is small in the first place, the breasts in particular aren't going to draw any attention.

AwesomeSuperMelon

May 12, 2010
Men naturally look at women's breasts anyway, whether we realise it or not. Mn also look at genitalia instinctively, whether we realise it or not. It's just a natural thing for a man to do :S

Togs

Dec 8, 2010
xXxJessicaxXx said:
Nothing wrong with my self esteem. Men just dont like me for some reason.
I find that very hard to believe- no woman is ever completely ignored, its more likely your just not noticing.

EDIT= I try not to look as it makes me feel like a creep, but sometimes I'll see a woman with such a fantastic figure Im like a moth drawn to a flame.
But the absolute sodding worst thing is when I start staring and dont realise, makes me feel like a piece of shit.

Whateveralot

Oct 25, 2010
I always look. Cleavage doesn't make me look more or less, I just look whenever I feel like it. It feels more cheesy to watch when there's cleavage, though, but I've learnt to repress it that way, because that's what they expect.

JaceArveduin

Mar 14, 2011
MetalMagpie said:
Can't say I notice all that often. Then again, my assets aren't exactly generous, so I get more stares at ass level than at chest level. I don't mind either way; glad to be nice to look at.

Return question: How often do you guys notice girls checking out your ass? And do you mind?
Eh, you'd probably get a quick glance from me, I'm usually not too picky, so long as we're not talkin extremes. So you have a nice ass eh? Always helps make up the difference.

Not a clue, I'm generally looking in a downward direction, not out of lack of confidence or anything, I just get bored of looking out into the distance for too long, the ground beneath your feet at least changes somewhat. I guess I have a bit of an ass *shrug* but I've lost weight, some of it was my ass, and my loose jeans are now baggy as hell... I really need to get some new jeans sometime...

I may or may not be rambling with this, I'm just doing something while waiting for psycho class to start

Uzbekistan

Dec 17, 2009
Even if I'm dressed my most conservatively (Read military jacket and raincoat so no one can see shit) I still get looked at like that.

I mean, I know it's a natural response in guys, but COME ON. I'm not advertizing! I just want to get some cough medicine and jawbreakers cause I feel like shit!!.

tappajasieni

Jan 1, 2010
Oh, we know.

Personally, I dress in a way that doesn't usually reveal that much cleavage (plus mine are fairly average sized and not so humongous people can't help but look) but when I notice a guy's eyes shift up and down I take it as a compliment. (Hell, I'm bi, so sometimes I'm on the other end as well. But the difference is I can say "I really like your shirt" or "Cool necklace" and not have it sound like an excuse.)

Looking is fine.
Staring is less fine.
Rude comments will get you an expletive.
Groping will get you punched in the face.

Also a few times I've been in a situation where the comment "I like your boobs" has been perfectly fine. You gotta pick your moments though.

Girls that wear reeeeeally revealing clothes and complain about guys looking at them bug me too, though the aforementioned "rules" still apply.

neon flame

Jul 19, 2009
While I do look (I'm a guy), I find it annoying when I'm accused of staring by someone who has text on their shirt. How am I supposed to read it without looking there? Though this has also led to men thinking I'm gay because I 'stared' at their chest (again, writing on it), so it's not specifically a women thing.

Just try and remember what you're wearing before you get angry with the person, especially if you're wearing an essay, or anything attention grabbing. Admittedly it's probably your boobs that they looked at at first, but they might not be what they're staring at. :p

Jenitals

Jan 15, 2011
I've never seen a guy looking but I haven't worn clothes like that since I lost two cup sizes and before then I was so ugly I might as well have been a dog with massive titts, interesting and perhaps impressive to look at but not at all pleasing.

I do notice when guys checks out my thighs or butt though, the dead give away would be the touchy feely, grip the arse approach, that can never be subtle.

"Oh shit sorry, my hand found your cheek and my reflex reaction was to pinch, hard. Can I provide any compensation for this unfortunate mishap?"

Eggsnham

Apr 29, 2009
I'm fairly sure girls notice, but if the woman in question is wearing a low cut shirt or short shorts, what did she expect?

axlryder

victim of VR
Jul 29, 2011
Eggsnham said:
I'm fairly sure girls notice, but if the woman in question is wearing a low cut shirt or short shorts, what did she expect?
she expected exactly that. She wants you to look to help artificially boost her self-esteem. But be careful, you're supposed to look, just not for too long. Because, you know, THEN you're being a disrespectful pig.

KelsieKatt

May 14, 2008
I usually notice when someone is looking at me.

Although, my brain never really assumes it's anything to do with my breasts. I'm not well endowed and tend to be overly self-conscious as well.

So, usually what is running through my mind is that someone is probably looking at me because I screwed up something when getting ready and look stupid.

Although, I'm probably not giving myself enough credit as most of my friends apparently think I'm quite good looking.

axlryder

victim of VR
Jul 29, 2011
tobyornottoby said:
axlryder said:
You're right, life is vague and grey, and a woman who has chosen to wear a shirt that reveals a significant portion of her breasts is going to be interpreted by some as "this woman has chosen to objectify herself and since I have the right to look wherever I want I am going to look at them". However, there is no unspoken rule that says "one must never stare at a woman's breasts when they are on display". After all, why should a woman be allowed to tempt men with their sexual organs and then place specific "unspoken rules" on the length and degree to which they are allowed to look at said sexual organs else they risk chastising, despite the woman obviously doing it to garner attention in the first place. That's so unnecessarily complicated and unfair that I see no reason to abide by such a rule. If I'm wearing a speedo I'm not going to yell at someone for staring at my butt if it makes me uncomfortable, I'll probably just not wear a speedo. In fact I know a lot of guys who will take full advantage and see nothing wrong in doing so, especially if it's someone they don't know or will never talk to again. I don't agree with them but I can't say I blame them. In my mind, if a woman is so desperate for attention that she must expose her body in order to boost her self-esteem, I have very little respect for her in the first place. It's really, really simple, if you don't want a guy staring at your breasts, cover them up. There's no need for foggy greys here. If he's still staring, then I think you'd have a good reason to speak up.
"If you don't want to get hit by a car, never ever cross the road".

The point I was trying to make with the shopkeeper thingy too (which was indeed a bad analogy, but good enough for the point) is that a certain cause can have a number of effects. You don't have to accept them all. Some are desirable, others are not.

Also, the female body has evolved as a sexual signalling device, way more than the male body which is more pragmatically built. Having no respect for them for following biology is unfair.

axlryder said:
Also, What do you mean that's not how the world works? What does "clearness consiceness" even mean? I don't even know if you're trying to say "Conscience" or "consciousness". I'm not insulting you, really, I just think you should consider improving your spelling/grammar. I had some trouble with your shop keeper analogy earlier too.
Hehe, in your previous post you used "clear and concise" so I just put 'ness' after them (and seem to have made a c into an s) but I didn't know that wasn't an actual word =p
Sorry for that.
tobyornottoby said:
axlryder said:
You're right, life is vague and grey, and a woman who has chosen to wear a shirt that reveals a significant portion of her breasts is going to be interpreted by some as "this woman has chosen to objectify herself and since I have the right to look wherever I want I am going to look at them". However, there is no unspoken rule that says "one must never stare at a woman's breasts when they are on display". After all, why should a woman be allowed to tempt men with their sexual organs and then place specific "unspoken rules" on the length and degree to which they are allowed to look at said sexual organs else they risk chastising, despite the woman obviously doing it to garner attention in the first place. That's so unnecessarily complicated and unfair that I see no reason to abide by such a rule. If I'm wearing a speedo I'm not going to yell at someone for staring at my butt if it makes me uncomfortable, I'll probably just not wear a speedo. In fact I know a lot of guys who will take full advantage and see nothing wrong in doing so, especially if it's someone they don't know or will never talk to again. I don't agree with them but I can't say I blame them. In my mind, if a woman is so desperate for attention that she must expose her body in order to boost her self-esteem, I have very little respect for her in the first place. It's really, really simple, if you don't want a guy staring at your breasts, cover them up. There's no need for foggy greys here. If he's still staring, then I think you'd have a good reason to speak up.
"If you don't want to get hit by a car, never ever cross the road".

The point I was trying to make with the shopkeeper thingy too (which was indeed a bad analogy, but good enough for the point) is that a certain cause can have a number of effects. You don't have to accept them all. Some are desirable, others are not.

Also, the female body has evolved as a sexual signalling device, way more than the male body which is more pragmatically built. Having no respect for them for following biology is unfair.

axlryder said:
Also, What do you mean that's not how the world works? What does "clearness consiceness" even mean? I don't even know if you're trying to say "Conscience" or "consciousness". I'm not insulting you, really, I just think you should consider improving your spelling/grammar. I had some trouble with your shop keeper analogy earlier too.
Hehe, in your previous post you used "clear and concise" so I just put 'ness' after them (and seem to have made a c into an s) but I didn't know that wasn't an actual word =p
Sorry for that.
Just because a woman might chastise you doesn't mean she's really all that justified in doing so. I'm saying that if a woman does that then the man should chastise her right back, as I think she was in the wrong for wearing that top if she wanted to avoided extended stares. Also, nothing in biology dictates that woman need to dress like hussies. Of course biology does dictate that men are sexual creatures and often desire sex. To simply look at the object of their desire when it's displayed before them hardly merits retribution from the one intentionally displaying said objects. If a woman wants a man to respect her than she should do her part in not looking like she WANTS men to objectify her. I dislike how you're alleviating woman of all the responsibility here, saying they should be able to dress how they want but men should respect them by only looking at her cleavage in glances. That is ridiculous, as these shirts are LITERALLY designed to attract men's attention. Of course, again, I don't condone that behavior, as I think people should exercise more self control and not objectify woman in the first place. However, that's not relevant to what we're talking about.

axlryder

victim of VR
Jul 29, 2011
I'm pretty sure a woman will notice almost instantly. They're generally better at being subtle observers, which is why you probably don't even notice them noticing you noticing.