A question to women

martyrdrebel27

Feb 16, 2009
(exposition, not really necessary, just my reason why i'm wondering)
i work in a liquor store, and today a girl came in with fairly large breasts with a noticable amount of cleavage exposed. as she walked past, every guy in there immediately looked at her eyes, but for just a second a piece, i watched their eyes glance down and back up. and this isn't the first time i've seen it happen either. and it had me wondering...

How often are women aware that men are looking at your breasts. Whether they're a good friend, or a random stranger, it seems every guy talking to any girl tries to steal a glance at the woman's chest.

do you know this is happening? how do you feel when it does?

GamerKT

Jul 27, 2009
Oh, they know. And, if they complain, they're bullshit.

You chose
To expose

Astoria

Oct 25, 2010
Well I don't really dress in a way that makes them obvious so I don't think guys really look. If it's just a quick glance it doesn't bother me but if they're staring for a while it's annoying.

OrokuSaki

Nov 15, 2010
Just for the fun of pointing out, all these responses are from guys.

Edit: Except that one that appeared as I typed this.

martyrdrebel27

Feb 16, 2009
Astoria said:
Well I don't really dress in a way that makes them obvious so I don't think guys really look. If it's just a quick glance it doesn't bother me but if they're staring for a while it's annoying.
i can promise, they do. maybe not as much as if they were hanging out, but they still do.

EDIT: just for fun, try this once, wear DARK sunglasses while talking to a guy, whether its a cashier, a coworker, or just a random guy. maintain direct eye contact the entire time. when a guy isn't sure if you're looking or not, he'll still most likely take his chances. i guarantee most of them will drop their eyes at least once. especially if the shirt is at all revealing.

Von Strimmer

Apr 17, 2011
Acrisius said:
They notice guys. I'm pretty sure they notice... =/
Perfect proile picture for the situation methinks.

On topic who doesn't look? Seriously girls look, guys look you cant just repress your entire genetic purpose for being on this planet :/. I look, just very very very very very very very discreetly.

arsenicCatnip

Jan 2, 2010
I'm aware of guys looking at my chest, but I notice because it's more obvious when I choose to wear something that exposes cleavage.

If I'm in work uniform (polo shirts and the like), I never notice because my chest is entirely covered. Guys are guys, though, and they look at women like that.

Camaranth

Feb 4, 2011
I am rather well endowed so it really doesn't matter what I wear, people look. I've worn jumpers two sizes too big and people have looked. It doesn't bother me if it is a quick glance, I'll check out peoples physique but there have been a few occasions that have been just shocking.
One in particular, I was standing in the corridor waiting for a class to start and some complete stranger walks the entire length of the hall staring at my chest, he passed less than 30 cm by me and even turns his head back after he has passed. I didn't know whether to humiliate him or slug him one. I ended up just dumbly staring at the guy because I couldn't believe it. It was just really really creepy. Use some discretion please.

martyrdrebel27

Feb 16, 2009
Camaranth said:
I am rather well endowed
pics or it didn't happen.

(EDIT: i should really point out that i was just being funny. after the post, it read kinda creeper like. not my intentions)

ajemas

Nov 19, 2009
I would imagine that they notice, and are just trying to get attention. My experience is very limited, of course, but they seem like those guys that have huge mowhawks, daring people to stare at them. Then again, others seem to genuinely like the attention, be it positive or negative.
Again, it is very different to generalize with this kind of thing.

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
I would hope they catch at least some of them.

I see a lot of people who want to catch you staring at them. I am talking about both male and females.

Camaranth said:
Use some discretion please.
Does it matter if you get caught if you weren't creepy about it?

martyrdrebel27

Feb 16, 2009
ajemas said:
I would imagine that they notice, and are just trying to get attention. My experience is very limited, of course, but they seem like those guys that have huge mowhawks, daring people to stare at them. Then again, others seem to genuinely like the attention, be it positive or negative.
Again, it is very different to generalize with this kind of thing.
well, as a guy who previously had a 15inch mohawk, i can say that i never really sought anyone's attention, i did it cause that's what i liked, and what i liked to look like. i, of course, knew that i'd then receive attention for it, which i took in stride, i can't be mad at people for noticing something that noticable. but honestly, it wasn't to seek attention. i would have been just as happy had nobody ever even paid it any mind, like it was just a normal everyday thing.

Screamarie

Mar 16, 2008
I have a very large chest (triple d) but I rarely wear anything that exposes my cleavage. Honestly I'm so oblivious to everything that a guy would probably have to reach out, grab one, and go "honk" before I noticed....but then he'd just get a beatdown....course maybe they're just not looking.

Tselis

Jul 23, 2011
Actually, I don't notice when someone checks out my DD's. I'm married, so I don't think about any other guys like that. I guess I think that since I'm married guys don't look at me anymore. I honestly don't know.