A Really Easy Quiz About Left 4 Dead

Gaderael

Apr 14, 2009
I got 90% and have yet to play the game. The only thing I question, is the answer to the question about which zombie shares a name with a military vehicle/weapon, or something.

The Tank

But.

The Boomer, which I picked, could also be acceptable

From Wikipedia:

"SSBN is the United States Navy's hull classification symbol for a nuclear-powered, ballistic nuclear missile-carrying submarine. The SS denotes a "submersible ship", the B denotes "ballistic missile," and the N denotes "nuclear powered." In US naval slang, ballistic missile submarines are called "boomers". The two crews are called 'blue' and 'gold' crews"

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Oh wow, that test was really easy! I got 8 questions right, and I've never played the game.

Thanks to Doomsday arcade for helping me with the witch question!

-=Spy=-

Jul 17, 2009
Susan Arendt said:
Well, I didn't say the Impossible quiz would be about Left 4 Dead.
Please make it so. I feel like I might be able to ace it if it was L4D.

Liferien

Sep 23, 2009
quite easy. Though one of the questions isn't completely accurate. Francis likes vests after all xD

It was fun~

Silver

Jun 17, 2008
Wow. That was easy. I knew the answer to three of the questions, answered one of those wrong by accident, and still got 70 %. Woo!

theownerer

Aug 9, 2009
Heh got 100% and im only 167th.

Liferien said:
quite easy. Though one of the questions isn't completely accurate. Francis likes vests after all xD

It was fun~
and killing zombies.

Mullahgrrl

Apr 20, 2008
Susan Arendt said:
Sean B. said:
How the hell did Susan get 10/10 in 29 seconds,she must be a Ninja or something.
PH34R MAH MIGHTY POWERZ!

Of course the fact that I made the quiz probably helped, you know, a little. :)
Admit it, this is the main reason you make these things.

wildpeaks

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Dec 25, 2008
The Halo question was tricky for non-english players (even if you can guess the answer), but the rest was pretty easy indeed, broom ftw :-D

Sven und EIN HUND

Sep 23, 2009
woot, aced it. Only question i was slightly uncertain about was the l4d hand question and after selecting and being unsure a quick glance at my l4d box set it straight :D

Syntax Error

Sep 7, 2008
9/10. But then again I don't play L4D (or Halo for that matter) all that much (I haven't even touched a Halo game).

Kuliani

BEACUASE
Dec 14, 2004
Woooooooo! I'm no longer dead last! Someone must have gotten a 0% since I only got 10%. I guess that's what I get for never playing and being worse than the 25% chance I have if I actually randomly guessed the answers.

Actual

Jun 24, 2008
Fun quiz Susan, thanks.

But I call shenanigans on some of the questions! Almost immediately answered boomer for the military one as I saw it first and that's what Hollywood told me you crazy Americans call submarines.
Had a really hard time answering thumb as I've had it beaten into my head that the thumb is not a finger, don't know if this is correct, just how I was schooled.
And the first question being a Halo one made me laugh as I'd expected the quiz to be easy till I saw that. At least you took pity and put only one woman, I was still considering it might be a trap and she did some sound effects for the flood. :)

Devious and fun, the best kind of fun.

Low Key

May 7, 2009
harhol said:
Never played it and I got 6/10.

You're currently ranked 2556th out of 2669 total entries.

Oh.
Don't be so glum. I'm ranked 2818th out of 2913.

AxelMiller

Sep 22, 2009
This was too easy in my opinion. Maybe you should do a harder one for the hardcore Valve fans? :3