A Really Easy Quiz About Left 4 Dead

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Sean B. said:
How the hell did Susan get 10/10 in 29 seconds,she must be a Ninja or something.
PH34R MAH MIGHTY POWERZ!

Of course the fact that I made the quiz probably helped, you know, a little. :)

Flying Pilgrim

Apr 24, 2009
Susan Arendt said:
Sean B. said:
How the hell did Susan get 10/10 in 29 seconds,she must be a Ninja or something.
PH34R MAH MIGHTY POWERZ!

Of course the fact that I made the quiz probably helped, you know, a little. :)
But 29 seconds that means you must have literally clicked on one answer and then waited for the page to load the next question.

WaderiAAA

Derp Master
Aug 11, 2009
I have never played the game, just watched the Left 4 Dumb series, so I scored 70 %, which put me in 1422nd place out of 1491.

Optimus Hagrid

Feb 14, 2009
Bloody Hell, the easiest quiz and again I have the slowest bloody time.
I hate quizzes.
Yaaaaaaaaaay meeeeeeeeee.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
Easy quiz. First time I've ever been in the top 25. 44 seconds and that's because my computer is slow as Christmas.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
This was probably an incredibly easy quiz for all the rest of you, but I've never played this game. A couple of lucky guesses (Woo! Startling!) and I walked out with a score of 7/10, good for ~1500th place.

Fritzvalt

Amazing Human Being
May 12, 2009
I half expected that to actually be difficult, so I got all serious. Then I was all .... wow.... this is way way easy.

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
I'm not trying to trick you guys. (Well...ok, sometimes I am.) But if I say a quiz is going to be stupidly easy, it's going to be stupidly easy. And if I say, for example, that we have an Impossible quiz coming up next week...

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Yay! 100%!

Thanks Susan and mods for an easy quiz and I love my new badge.

sooperman

Partially Awesome at Things
Feb 11, 2009
Susan Arendt said:
I'm not trying to trick you guys. (Well...ok, sometimes I am.) But if I say a quiz is going to be stupidly easy, it's going to be stupidly easy. And if I say, for example, that we have an Impossible quiz coming up next week...
I knew it. As soon as I read the badge I thought "Aced the Easy Left 4 Dead Quiz."

I knew it...

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
sooperman said:
Susan Arendt said:
I knew it. As soon as I read the badge I thought "Aced the Easy Left 4 Dead Quiz."

I knew it...
Well, I didn't say the Impossible quiz would be about Left 4 Dead.

sooperman

Partially Awesome at Things
Feb 11, 2009
Susan Arendt said:
sooperman said:
Susan Arendt said:

I knew it...
Well, I didn't say the Impossible quiz would be about Left 4 Dead.
Yeah, but you didn't say it wouldn't be. Didn't we have a Normal and then Impossible Zelda Quiz?

Whatever its about, I've got my eyes peeled for a new quiz next week.

MrGFunk

Oct 29, 2008
Considering i've not played it and don't own an xbox - 9/10 isn't bad. okay I guessed a couple. No badge - boo.