May you go to heaven and teach the divine how to truly ROCK

And when judgement day comes and the forces of Heaven and Hell collide

May you lead a battalion of War Angels into battle to the tune of

HOLY DIVER!!!!

You will be missed. :'(

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
That's not what I want to hear in the morning!

I kept hearing how he had cancer and he was making a slow recovery, now he just suddenly passed away? What happened?

I'm making this my Dio day by playing his records till I'm sick of hearing them, starting with Elf and Heaven & Hell.

madcap2112

Jun 4, 2009
As Tenacious D said, "Dio has rocked for a long, long time. Now it's time for him to pass the torch..."

But seriously, why must we lose him and still be stuck with Justin Bieber?

MortalForNow

Jan 10, 2010
Oh man, when I saw someone post a comment on a website about this, I thought it was a rumor. This truly is a sad day for music fans. As a fitting tribute, I will spend the rest of this day listening to his music in apprectiation for what he has done.

RIP Dio. You were truly a musical great.

UnSeEn60

Nov 20, 2009
Dio has rocked...for a long, long time. But now it's time for him to pass the torch. He has songs of wildebeests and angels. He has soared on the wings of a demon.

It's time to pass the torch...he's too old to rock, no more rocking for him. We're taking him to a home, but we will sing a song about him. And we will make sure that he's very well taken care of. He'll tell us those secrets that he's learned.

His sauce will mix with ours, and we'll make a good goulash, baby.

You must give your cape and scepter to me...and a smaller one for KG...

Nadlice

Jun 3, 2009
This is absolutely horrible. I was so sure Dio would never stop rocking and creating fantastic albums for us.

This calls for a marathon of Dio and Dio-era Sabbath albums. Please join me in paying tribute to one of the greatest singers, most eloquent speakers, and all around great guys in the business of metal.

Dio, you will be sorely missed, and the world will not forget all you have done.

Show your horns.

JRufu

Dec 2, 2009
Goodbye...

"Nothing on earth stays forever,
But none of your deeds were in vain.
Deep in our hearts you will live again,
You're gone to the home of the brave."

Loremaster P

Nov 23, 2009
Fare the well Dio, i wish i had discovered your musical treasure sooner.

Rock on in the cloudy skies, you will live forever in the hearts of every metal fan.

Cliffie

Nov 25, 2009
What the f**k is going on? First Frank Frazetta, on of my biggest heroes from art world, leaves us and now this Dio is gone too? This really sucks. It really does.

R.I.P

Iffypop

Apr 2, 2008
R.I.P Dio, you were a true Legend.

I hope you're rocking the crap out of the afterlife!

socialtangent

May 23, 2009
Dio will forever be a legend, and the Metal will live on. Let us celebrate his legacy by playing his great music loud and and raising the horns high in the air. Ride the tiger, Dio, and let us never forget your music.