A sad day for the escapist, as we have lost a dear friend

MrDarkling

Crumpled Ball of Paper
Oct 11, 2009
Many condolences to her family and friends. Sadly I never personally got to know her but either way I will pay my respects and may she rest in peace.

JWRosser

Jul 4, 2006
It's always horrible when someone dies, especially before their time. I didn't know her, and can't say I saw her around the forums much, but my condolences. May she rest in peace.

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
This is sad news.
I wish peace for her family, her friends, and her soul. And as a Christian, I hope the grace of God allows her to see her loved ones again.

Jfswift

Hmm.. what's this button do?
Nov 2, 2009
I didn't know her but from reading her posts she seemed like a cool person. You have my condolences.

Eolon

Aug 11, 2010
Like many people I did not knew her but my mind is with her and her family.

PS: If anyone knew her personally, show this thread to her family and make them see how many posts this has. That will make them feel better, seeing how many people care.(I think)

hotacidbath

Mar 2, 2009
I wish I could've known her. From looking at her posts, she was a lady after my own heart and definitely better spoken about it than myself. I hope wherever she is now, that she's happy. Condolences to her friends and family.

Ranorak

Tamer of the Coffee mug!
Feb 17, 2010
Losing a friend is one of the worst things a human can experience.
Good luck to everyone that knew her and held her dear.

Serenityrade

Jan 26, 2011
Wow, she must have been having dark dreams. Her last post was eerie.

Kortney said:
There are some major ones, that I won't post on the internet.

But I always do wish I spent more time with my friends from my childhood. They are now either different people or have moved so far away they feel like different people. Hell, some of them are dead. I long for the days I spent with my close friends when I was a child and I would love to see them all again.

But hey, you have to be realistic don't you? And this stuff happens in life. It happens to everyone. I'd just like to see them one more time. Even just to say good bye.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
I can't say I knew her that well, but someone dying in such a manner before their time always generates sadness in me. I offer my sincere respects to her family and friends, but then again, she's in a better place now.
Now, I know there's a time for mounring and a time for gifs of puppies rolling around on their backs, but this thread seems pretty sad. Here's a cute puppy rolling around on it's back to hopefully cheer people up a bit.

Xealeon

Feb 9, 2009
I didn't know her but she sounded like a great person and it's a shame when anyone has to die before their time. My deepest condolences.

PunkyMcGee

A Clever Title
Apr 5, 2010
It's a sad day when a brother or sister of our "cause" passes away. Best wishes to her family and friends.

Scratch17

Mar 1, 2011
I didn't know Kortney, but I wish her friends and family well in this time of grief. I send my sincerest empathy and condolences. Death of a young loved one is difficult to cope with.

Hader

Jul 7, 2010
KnowYourOnion said:
My sympathies friend, She'll be remembered here
Have you asked the News Team to run a little feature about this? I'm sure they'd be happy to do it.
I never thought of it, though I wouldn't know who would be most appropriate to contact anyways.

Hader

Jul 7, 2010
Man, I just realized that the last thing she said to me was "I'll speak to you later :) "

Hopefully someday, Kortney.