A slightly different "you died" thread.

CheckD3

Dec 9, 2009
My last game was Left 4 Dead 2...looks like I get to kill zombies for all eternity...wait...actually it was Plants vs Zombies...I get to plant flowers to kill them for me...damn, damn DAMN DAMN! Well doesn't that just take the cake? :p At least I get to see Michael Jackson? ...what? Copyright issues? Disco zombies instead?! NOOOOOOOOOO! This isn't heaven, this is HELL! GOD HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL!

Anywho, if not for today and my PC, my last console game would have me as Samus Aran, the 30-40 year old battle hard vet. who has no Y chromosome...I would give up my manhood to be her, wouldn't you? Besides, I can roll up into a ball and shooter beams from my arm! Hell yeah! :D Ty video game logics, thank you :D

karhell

May 10, 2010
Castlevania : Dawn of Sorrow on Julius mode... So I get to wander around a single castle for all eternity ? Also : Trapped in a 2D world... Damn

Still, could be worse; I actually considered Cooking Mama 3, yesterday...

mariofan1000

Sep 25, 2009
Ristar. Technically I'm cheating, because I played it after I saw the thread. Still, I get to extend my arms and smack enemies with my face. Not bad, I suppose.

If that doesn't count, a modded SMW. With about 1/5th a level. Crap.

C95J

I plan to live forever.
Apr 10, 2010
Rakun Man said:
Sooo, what happens if you "die" in your video game?
respawn, I would guess. or maybe you are born back again into the real world...

OT: The last game I played, thankfully, was Minecraft :)

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
FalloutJack said:
The whole .hack series. Wrap your minds around THAT ONE.
I think that will make you te player ofline so you would be transported to the future (or past if you where to die after the .hack events have happend)

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
henritje said:
FalloutJack said:
The whole .hack series. Wrap your minds around THAT ONE.
I think that will make you te player ofline so you would be transported to the future (or past if you where to die after the .hack events have happend)
Well then, I believe I've found the path to reincarnation.

onewheeled

Aug 4, 2009
Team Fortress 2. I'm not ready to be shot and set on fire and exploded and stabbed and covered with piss.

feldie

Apr 23, 2010
Argh Im destinied to be Otto von Bismarck constantly opressed by a huge Persian empire on a too high difficulty setting. So much for my lebensraum, damn you Darius I!

C117

Aug 14, 2009
I guess I'll extend my lifetime with 5-6 hours, then I will have finished Half-Life 2: Episode 2.

Lem0nade Inlay

Apr 3, 2010
On PC? A Counter-Terrorist endlessly fighting the war against a group of Terrorists in Counter-Strike.

..OH SWEET THIS MEANS I GET SURF!

On my DS? Pokemon Gold. (don't judge)

Oh, this is awesome!