A slightly different "you died" thread.

SweetxVicious

Aug 2, 2010
Persona 3 FES...Hmm..Well I have been wondering what my Persona would look like, since I started that game. Unfortunately that means I have to deal with Yukari's whining all the time. Ugh. Anyway I kind of see it playing out like this:
QUICK someone give me a gun, I wanna fuck some shit up!...Wait...are those chains I hear?...What the he-OHGODNOSKJDOLKJFLEISJEF....

Dr. Paine

Oct 26, 2009
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite afterlife on the thread. (Mass Effect. Just made it to Spectre status on my third run.)

... fun :D Wait, I get to come back as my Shepard, right? Because I'm not going with that default guy with the dead voice...

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
The Procrastinated End said:
I'm apparently Oda Nobunaga commanding armies in Civilization 5 for all eternity. Might get boring after awhile.
Fixed so that it applies on me.

What makes it even worse is that the game is set on Easy, as it was my second Civilization game ever, but I've already outgrown it. I'm trolololing across the globe with my mighty army of samurai, still battling Warriors while I'm on the verge of getting Musketmen.

Well that would've happened if only the game wouldn've crashed like it did. 2 Hours of gameplay down the drain. A couple of technologies, a crapload of buildings, half an army and the entire English empire as my puppet, a tone of traderoutes and other random stuff all gone. Some days...

Belfpally

Sep 10, 2010
Hmmm..... I'd have to say, I'm rather happy that I'll be stuck crushing humans, dwarves, gnomes, elves, and draenei beneath my mighty hammer for all eternity. At least being stuck in an MMORPG means that it will continue being updated o.0

And it will be just like living in LFG! Holy crap! :D

EatPieYes

Jul 22, 2010
Sometimes I'll kill spartans. Sometimes I'll kill elites. Sometimes I'll kill a wide array of covenants. I'll die and respawn a lot. Some little whiny nasal kid will scream profanities at me, and I'll just mute him. Hehehe, the satisfaction when I mute him.
Halo: Reach

Turtlecatpurrz

Feb 7, 2009
Sweet, I dodged a bullet then. Reccettear!

I get to let everybody else do the fighting, be disgustingly cute, and make a tidy sum.

What??!? She doesn't drink... Well I guess it can't be perfect right?

Turtlecatpurrz

Feb 7, 2009
I was just thinking how messed up it would be if someone was playing "The Torture Game" on Newgrounds... *shudder*