Acess Denied

NuclearPenguin

Oct 29, 2009
Meh.
Im trying to copy WoW over from a friends PC via Sharing (Is Caring) and when I try to do it it says acess denied and says that I need to enable acess and such, its called Skrivskyddad in swedish, not exactly sure what itd be called in english. "Writing Protection" maybe.. I doubt it. But anyway, does anyone know how to make it so I can copy it over?
In other words, how I can disable whats blocking me..

Guys, its WoW, I can download it free from blizzard if I want. I have a subscription active. I have the discs. But I want it on my netbook, and id like to have it today. Now, I dont have a disc drive on my netbook so thats out of the question and im lanning so id prefer to play it while im lanning.

dududf

Aug 31, 2009
DELETE EVERYTHING YOU JUST WROTE, YOU WILL BE PUT ON PROBATION/SUSPENSION.

Piracy is not supported here, so I DEFINETLY suggest you erase what you wrote. Like now.

reg42

Mar 18, 2009
why is it illegal to copy WoW, when you need an account to play in the first place? Am I missing something?

NuclearPenguin

Oct 29, 2009
dududf said:

Piracy is not supported here, so I DEFINETLY suggest you erase what you wrote. Like now.
Its WoW.. Its a free download from blizzard..

dududf

Aug 31, 2009
awes0mepenguin said:
why is it illegal to copy WoW, when you need an account to play in the first place? Am I missing something?
SikOseph said:
How's he supposed to play WoW without a subscription anyway? Doesn't look like piracy to me...
You still have to buy the game, and from *Cough* personal experience, you can play on private servers. Subscription not needed.

dududf

Aug 31, 2009
NuclearPenguin said:
dududf said:

I Warned you. My Fellow Escapist love only goes so far.

Enjoy Zee mod wrath (unless this thread gets buried)

NuclearPenguin

Oct 29, 2009
TheNamlessGuy said:
dududf said:
You still have to buy the game, and from *Cough* personal experience, you can play on private servers. Subscription not needed.
And the private servers are also illegal.

... not that I have personal experience too or anything
Just read what I added for goodness sake.

reg42

Mar 18, 2009
dududf said:
awes0mepenguin said:
SikOseph said:
How's he supposed to play WoW without a subscription anyway? Doesn't look like piracy to me...
Ah I can now. Same on the pirate for doing what tons of people on this site do, but chastise others for anyway... Same on the pirate

NuclearPenguin

Oct 29, 2009
dududf said:
NuclearPenguin said:
dududf said:

I Warned you. My Fellow Escapist love only goes so far.

Enjoy Zee mod wrath (unless this thread gets buried)
Read what I added. <.<

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
dududf said:

HUBILUB said:
What dududf said.

Shame on you, Pirate. Go back to the Caribbean.
TheNamlessGuy said:
1. It's called 'copyright'

2. It's illegal.
Stop that!
[HEADING=1]Fail.[/HEADING]

You can download WoW free from Blizzard. The payment is for the account codes, not the client. It's not piracy at all.

NuclearPenguin

Oct 29, 2009
Amnestic said:
dududf said:

HUBILUB said:
What dududf said.

Shame on you, Pirate. Go back to the Caribbean.
TheNamlessGuy said:
1. It's called 'copyright'

2. It's illegal.
Stop that!
[HEADING=2]Fail.[/HEADING]

You can download WoW free from Blizzard. The payment is for the account codes, not the client. It's not piracy at all.
Thankyou! Finally someone gets it.

dududf

Aug 31, 2009
TheNamlessGuy said:
dududf said:
And the private servers are also illegal.

... not that I have personal experience too or anything
I Thought I made that clear....oh well :p

*Cough* not like I have experience too...with my undead rogue...x50 experience... with equipment vendor zones... and you start off with 9999 of all currency.

*Cough* No experience at all that's right ;D