Adult Circumcision

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
I'm sure it will be OK. If you happen to find a girl willing to have sex with you I doubt that the lack of foreskin will be enough to stop that. The operation is probably painful and that week will probably be hell, but at least you can have sex when it's over without that much pain (I don't know how it is for circumcised people, but I've heard mixed opinions). Good luck with this.

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
Palademon said:
snip.....heh, geddit? ^_^
Y'know OP, I've got the exact same problem as you. Tight foreskin, won't go over the head etc. etc. Only difference between you and me is that I'm far too terrified/embarrassed to go see a urologist about it. It's not even the thought of how it might look to other people that bothers me, it's the thought of just.....cutting it off. That and the god-awful irritation that will follow while the head gets all desensitised and whatnot.

So yeah.....

I know that bloody feel...

Jegsimmons

Nov 14, 2010
besides the fact circumcisions dont honestly matter either way (unless they fuck it up but thats not very common at all) and the scientific consensus is it literally has no difference in feel and its about as superfluous as the end piece on bread or bun seeds....if its because your foreskin is too tight go ahead...honestly it sounds like a reverse circumcision.

circumcised or not a penis is a penis and as long as you let it heal up and apply lotion and not masturbate with sand paper you'd be ok.

Daojia

Aug 31, 2011
Wading in here... I hardly ever post so feel privileged. Circumcised bloke here. I remember nothing about the operation itself, save for the following amusing anecdote.

Me and my identical twin got the operation when we were just old enough to walk. As such, because of the discomfort there were many occurrences of naked babies tottering about the house with naught but a bandage. In the heyday of this, an old friend of the family came for dinner one evening, and had the door opened by a buck-naked child with a blood-soaked bandage on the end of his dick. Apparently the blood drained from his face and he uttered "Christ, man. It's enough to make you want to rip your own head off".

As far as actual reflections go? Circumcised is a complete non-issue. I'm a regular guy with a good sex life, and no problems to speak of. The operation may be painful but it's got to be better than having a turtleneck that's too tight for you.

Mr F.

Jul 11, 2012
Similar position to yourself. Well, Identical. Derp.

My only advice?

As a fellow Brit, you have iplayer. Go and search "The revolution shall be televised" that shit is fucking funny.

And it will cheer you up.

As for the whole circumcision thing? I know a few guys who have. Including one who was in an identical position. He didn't seem to care. Said there wasn't that much of a change with the whole banging people thing. Didn't effect his dating life much at all.

Uh, Good luck bro. Just be glad you were born last century and not, say, in some primitive tribe using obsidian tools.

Mar 28, 2011
Palademon said:
-SNIP- *Hurr Hurr* (no pun originally intended)
Been there Bro. Last year i had the same problem and circumcision was the only option for me.

A few pointers;

1. I was in work the same night as my operation, a bit sore (obviously) but baggy underwear and baggy pants will make a world of difference. It's not that big a problem.

2. Be wary of infections, i got a mild one after a few weeks, but my doctor got me on the right antibiotics, so no problems.

3. At some point, you will get an erection before you're fully healed, and your stitches may tear. It's not really that big of an issue, but it will bleed a lot. Don't panic and just clean it with tissue and you'll be fine.

4. If you're feeling self conscious about it, talk to someone. I don't care how "normal" people say it is, it is a trauma, and should be treated as such. You've had your foreskin your whole life, and had to have an uncomfortable operation to remove it. This will bother you. And there's nothing wrong with that. You'll be surpised how many of your male friends will actually empathise with you. We've all got junk, we can talk about it.

5. As for pleasure with sex: You'll find you probably can't do much for a few months as the head will be tender as it has to toughen up to deal with the day to day problems of moving around inside your pants and rubbing against clothing. Once you're mostly healed though, sex will not be less pleasurable, just pleasurable in a way you're not used to. You'll last a bit longer than you normally would, but you'll still have as much fun.

6. The shape may change slightly. Mine personally gained girth, which my wife has yet to get used to, and yours may do the same. Not so much a problem, but it is a difference.

7. If you find lumps in the penis after it has mostly healed, it's most likely a subcutaneous blood blister that your body will reabsorb eventually, but go the doctor just to be safe.

8. You will lose all sense of shame. After the tenth different person has looked at your junk in a medical fashion, you won't care who sees it anymore. It's quite liberating not to care what people think.

TL;DR send me a PM on here if you have any questions about it. No-one better to talk to than somebody who's had it done themselves.

If all that's too depressing, here's a funny gif, just for you;

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
Mimsofthedawg said:
I've been circumcised all my life, and sex is PUH-LENTY pleasurable for me. So maybe you'll be surprised? Maybe it won't be much different? Maybe it will be a lot less? who knows - but you could tell us! You should seriously make a post about your sexual experiences after this whole thing is said and done.
nothingspringstomind said:
5. As for pleasure with sex: You'll find you probably can't do much for a few months as the head will be tender as it has to toughen up to deal with the day to day problems of moving around inside your pants and rubbing against clothing. Once you're mostly healed though, sex will not be less pleasurable, just pleasurable in a way you're not used to. You'll last a bit longer than you normally would, but you'll still have as much fun.
As far as I know, if I didn't have the circumcision, I wouldn't be able to have sex without hurting myself, so I can't actually do a comparison. That's part of what makes it daunting. If there is a difference, I won't know. I will just have missed out on it.

Mar 28, 2011
Palademon said:
Mimsofthedawg said:
nothingspringstomind said:
-snip-
Yeah, if you try now, the head basically won't fit through the foreskin and if it does; getting it sheathed again is extremely difficult and painful. It was actually what alerted me to the problem. When me and the wife would get frisky, i'd have to spend twenty minutes with lubricant trying to get the damn thing back in.