Akinator, the web genius who's developer must've been one very bored guy.

Warforger

Apr 24, 2010
Seraj said:
Also, let me know who you've tried on the akinator :p
I'm confused, I beat the thing all the damn time. Of course, I guess it's far worse at guessing obscure historical figures, I guessed Tsar Boris the III of Bulgaria and he didn't even have him, I had to insert him and when I tried again it took a couple tries to guess him. Then I guessed the Prime Minister of East Timor and I beat him again. Then I tried Kayvaan Shrike from Warhammer 40k and he got him on the first try. Strange.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Eomega123 said:
Holy crap! He knew Raz!
I tried it yesterday and Raz stumped it, (and it wasn't on his database), so you can thank me for it.

I managed to stump him with Sumerset Lopéz, Dread Mariachi [http://kol.coldfront.net/thekolwiki/index.php/Somerset_Lopez%2C_Dread_Mariachi_%28The_Nemesis%27_Lair%29]. I guess my work here is done.

EDIT: Didn't know Haldos [http://wiki.nexuswar.com/index.php/Haldos] either. Hipstermobile, away!

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
1) Eddard Stark... Fuck me.

Lemme try this guy...

I guessed Darren Shan (from the Cirque Du Freak books), he got Dracula. Nice.

Fishehh

May 2, 2009
It got Commander Shepeard wrong. kept asking how long ago the person died I was just like
"SHE/HE'S NOT ALIVE YET Y U NO OPTION FOR THAT??!"
But then I got some like 6 year-old girl for the answer

EDIT: I tried again and that jerk got it :(

Najos

Aug 4, 2008
I stumped it with Chronicler from the Kingkiller Chronicles, but it DID guess Elodin, which is a different character from the book. I also realized how little I know about Chronicler as it asked me questions. Has he been to space?

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
Hmm... First try, I thought of The Cinema Snob. It got him, so I tried Francis York Morgan. It got him as well. Dang this thing is good. Okay, I am going for Will Navidson. Holy crap, it got him too! Okay, one last time. I am going to think of... James Gallant, from the obscure strategy-JRPG Operation Darkness. Okay, it did not get him. Bwahahaha, I beat it! >:)

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
I won! I won with Magot from the Ciaphas Cain novels! And it was so close too, it went from Amberley Vail to some bird off Starship Troopers. :|

merf1350

Sep 1, 2008
Ha! Stumped him with Leland Yee, Member of the California State Senate
from the 8th district, the author of that horrendous video game bill the supreme court is deciding.

Sep 30, 2010
That was amazing.
(mine was spike from cowboy bebop)
EDIT: After this i played 30+ more times and it new every time. It even got Kaladin Stormblessed (look it up)

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
Ok, started off with Raziel from the "Soul Reaver" series. It had no problem guessing.
Next i decided to take the gloves off with Ulala from "Space Channel 5". It had no problem guessing.

Oh, its on computer. Vin Diesel! Guessed.

You will not win! D:< I will beat you!

*Looks at action figures* Theron Guard from gears of war!

........ damn it. >.>; I cant win. I ended doing it 30 times, and the only time i beat is because the dude i was thinking of has white hair, not blond. ((and i guessed blond))

However programmed this..... They should be worshiped. Ive never been beaten this bad.

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
Holy crap it got Darth Malak! (from Knights of the Old Republic) [image/]http://uk.akinator.com/photo0/partenaire/d/450767__1953649308.jpg[/IMG]

I salute you akinator!

Dapper Ninja

Aug 13, 2008
It guessed Q from Street Fighter III on my first try when I used Bridget from Guilty Gear. It got it after another 8 or so questions, though.

Edit: Death Note fans would probably find this funny. I used L, and it guessed Lind L. Taylor. IT'S MOCKING ME!!!

Edit numero dos: YES! Beat it with Tick from Baccano!

Kilo24

Aug 20, 2008
Beaten him with Squire Warrick from Entomorph. Obscure 1995 action-RPGs grant me victory yet again.