Alcohol

EMFCRACKSHOT

Not quite Cthulhu
May 25, 2009
I love it but if i drink too much it makes me very horny. then follows the vomit and hangover xD

SlowShootinPete

Apr 21, 2010
Joke time:

An Irishman walks into a pub one day and orders three pints. He sits down with them and slowly drinks them, one after the other, and then leaves.

The next day he comes back, and again he orders three beers, drinks them, and leaves. And the next day, and the day after that.

One day, after he orders his beers, the bartender asks him why he doesn't just get them one at a time so that each one is fresh when he drinks it. The Irishman says, "Well, it's sort of a family tradition. I have two brothers, and we used to drink together all the time when we were younger, but then they both moved away and we don't see each other so much anymore. So now, when we drink, we each order three beers, one for each of us, and it's like old times again." The bartender and the pub's other regulars think that this is pretty touching.

Then one day he orders two beers instead of three, and the whole pub goes quiet. The bartender approaches him and says that he's very sorry for his loss.

And then the Irishman says, "Oh, it's nothing like that! My doctor just told me I have to give up drinking."

guardian001

Oct 20, 2008
Hate the stuff. Never did like the taste, probably never will. I dunno why, I just find them to be really, really unpleasant.

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
every now and then i take them out of my drawer and we revisit our friendship and then they go back into the drawer....

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
\basically I really enjoy alcohol. I like the feeling it gives.

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
It's like an assload of cousins who I rarely see, only two of whom being cool enough to hang around with on their own.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
They disgust me, and I wish them to be banished from the world.

Jaranja

Jul 16, 2009
Used to look it because it was a cool thing to do with mates. Now, I don't think I'll get drunk ever again. I don't like losing my ability to think logically.

DividedUnity

Oct 19, 2009
I have one pint of guiness almost everyday. When I go out to a bar drinking though its a whole other story. If im out with friends then ill drink 8 or 9 pints then whatever spirits I can get my hands on. If I dont run out of money i buy more. I dont get hangovers though so its all good the next morning while I remember what I did.

I have a love hate relationship with it and I dont need it to have fun. I had some amazing nights with some of the best stories I have to tell while drunk but on the other hand the worst too. Eh im 16 if that matters in the question

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Carling lager is like my faithful friend and brother. And whisky is my *****. Seriously, I'd kill a man to get my hands on a free bottle of Irish whisky or a vintage Scotch...

thethingthatlurks

Feb 16, 2010
My liver's bane is my brain's delight.
Ok, I don't drink that much, but...well, getting drunk and trying to work on quantum mechanics problems is quite fun.