Alcohol

Escapefromwhatever

Feb 21, 2009
While I am often slightly amused, and occasionally annoyed, at her relationship with others, both she and I know that I am a prize that she will never catch.

Personification is fun.

robert022614

meeeoooow
Dec 1, 2009
i like it with close friends to act silly and loosen up, but dont try to get hammered because i dont like looking that silly and i hate those OMG i was such an idiot last night mornings (next to the OMG what happened last night ones)

latenightapplepie

Nov 9, 2008
I generally steer clear, resulting in a low tolerance. This allows me to get drunk more quickly and more cheaply, but it also means I'm often the first guy to start acting a little bit silly.

It can become awkward, particularly the morning after.

yamitami

Oct 1, 2009
Every once in a while I'll get some Shmirnoff Ice because regular beer is gross and whikey, my fav, is way too expensive for an art student. I'll drink maybe two in a weekend since I'm allergic to booze with sugar in it and any more will make me break out in a rash.

In short: buzzed and giggly and silly is fun, but only if you're among friends. Even when I did get heavily buzzed at my old college I only did it around people I knew and trusted. Getting even kind of buzzed at a party with people you don't know, or a bar or something, is just asking for trouble.

The_Healer

Jun 17, 2009
They give me a good indictor of the people around me.

Generally if they are involved its a bad thing.

SturmDolch

This Title is Ironic
May 17, 2009
We're friends, not lovers. We hang out on weekends, just having friendly chit-chat, nothing more. Alcohol dons the Beer-cloak or Wine-dress. Sometimes we'll kiss a little and then I feel light-headed. Once in a while, I want something more and Alcohol never refuses. We've only gone all the way once, and I felt terrible the whole next day.

But considering the recent stress from exams, my grandfather's death, my dad's depression, and my mom being stuck in Europe thanks to the Volcano, Alcohol and I are going to have one hell of a night together in a week.

thylasos

Aug 12, 2009
I'm drinking right now. I'm teaching English to three apathetic Russian girls (unless the other 12 people in the clas decide to turn up for the first time this term) in just under three hours.

It's a prop. It helps me sleep. It also puts my mood disrder out of whack. Nice for a drink, but for levelling me out, weed works much better.

neoman10

Big Brother
Sep 23, 2008
Old Trailmix said:
I'm 14 I don't drink alcohol.

I've tried it, and personally, I despise the taste.
go find some Baileys...no I mean now. GO!

but yes, I love me some drunken shenanigans

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
Like with Sarah Palin. Heard/read/saw many stupid/facepalm stories, sounds funny from third-person view but I don't want any personal encounter under any circumstance.

Darkenwrath

Apr 12, 2010
Ah my little friends...

I could have a shot to lull me to sleep.

Or mix vodka, tia maria and coke and drink a black Russian to look sophisticated and expensive.

I could drink beer to chill on a sunny afternoon, or wine at a fancy party.

Oh Alcohol how you have helped me along in life.