Alcohol

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Aylaine said:
That's terrible. I'm really sorry you had to go through that. Alcohol in families is a tough thing to deal with, especially if it's a parent or someone in the family that would put strain on the other members because they do it.
Thanks for the concern! :)

Things are (hopefully) on the mend now, with my mother going in for treatment, (or so I've been told). The only thing is that he has decided that he is fine and that he is going to live his life the way he wants, and that he is not going to have his life run by "children". Right now that is the reason I cannot see my mother often.

Oops, went on a slight rant there

TheTim

Jan 23, 2010
We've had alot of one night hookups.
She's a dirty whore that sleeps with all my friends too.
lmao

Wolf-AUS

Feb 13, 2010
chromekreeper said:
I can't believe people are saying that they don't drink because "it tastes disgusting". It's an acuired taste, like anything else. try smirnoff, not to excess, but to taste. Don't like it straight? Mix it with some soda
To be honest, there's a lot of drinks that taste a hell of a lot better than most alcoholic ones, even when mixed.

ottenni

Aug 13, 2009
At the moment i am not drinking as it is expensive and i need to get a car. But i do like me a beer.

GnomeThief

Apr 9, 2009
I'm not allowed to get drunk in my country for another 4 years. My parents let me try red wine once and I thought it tasted like cough syrup.

Bucht

Apr 22, 2010
Haseo21 said:
Guttural Engagement said:
Haseo21 said:
What is your relationship with alcoholic beverages?
I'm cheating on Alcohol with Mary Jane. Enjoy your hang overs, BIATCH!
I dont get hangovers easily
Same thing over here, but I've noticed them getting worse each year.
Could this be an age thing?

Galebaby

Apr 22, 2010
Me and Alcohol are like two people who meet in a bar, have a hot steamy relationship for a night, and then don't see each other again.

Estocavio

Aug 5, 2009
These small things that look suspiciously like shot glasses that only appear one time per day at most and disappear after theyve been emptied once.

Bluebacon

May 13, 2009
Alcohol and I are like mates who only hang out every other weekend or so, but it's a lot of fun when we do. Especially wine and ale. I love wine and ale.

TheRundownRabbit

Wicked Prolapse
Aug 27, 2009
Bucht said:
Haseo21 said:
Guttural Engagement said:
Haseo21 said:
What is your relationship with alcoholic beverages?
I'm cheating on Alcohol with Mary Jane. Enjoy your hang overs, BIATCH!
I dont get hangovers easily
Same thing over here, but I've noticed them getting worse each year.
Could this be an age thing?
Its more of a tolerance thing. When I first started drinking I got terrible hangovers that came easy, but Ive gotten a lot more easy on that thing

A_Parked_Car

Oct 30, 2009
I've never had one even though I can legally drink. I promised my friend that I would have one with her sometime though. My family has a history of alcoholism and I'm horribly depressed so I don't want to get too used to drinking.

manaman

Sep 2, 2007
Social drinker here. Don't even like the stuff otherwise. I drink when with friends who are also drinking. Except possibly for a glass of wine every now and again.

GoldenRaz

Mar 21, 2009
I can count the amount of sips I've had of alcoholic beverages (ignoring those with miniscule amounts of it) on my fingers.
And I mean that literally, I'm currently at about six or seven, methinks.