Aliens are invading and you are armed with the last weapon you used in a video game.

Gralian

Me, I'm Counting
Sep 24, 2008
Alice's Teapot Cannon from Alice: Madness Returns? Well sir, it may not be entirely effective, but i'll be damned if that doesn't make me a TRUE Briton by lobbing searingly hot blobs of tea that explode into a glorious splash of Earl Grey at those alien bastards. BRING IT ON, I SAY!

Mittens The Kitten

Dec 19, 2010
TheAztec said:
OK, this "The last ______ you _______ in a video game" thing is starting to annoy me. It was creative at first, but now everyone is just ripping it off.
And you are the everpresent person complaining about the "The last ______ you _______ in a video game" thread, be proud, you're simply a part of the formula that these threads follow now.

Gerhardt

May 21, 2010
Master Sword from Link to the Past

The fully upgraded golden bling-bling version.

The Master sword that still shoots lasers

I think I'm in pretty good shape.

Sam Ronin

Oct 22, 2010
Another EVE Online fan here. I was last flying in a Harbinger class Battlecruiser. Fully T2 PVP fit. And a Manticore Stealth Bomber. I will happily snoop on and then cleanse the alien infiltration with Scorch M laser fire and torpeadoes.

Deverfro

Aug 2, 2009
Travis Touchdown's Beam Katan collection and GLASTONBURY! Those aliens don't stand a chance!

Grasshopper Manufacture RULE! ^.^

Quazimofo

Aug 30, 2010
Moonpig123 said:
Bioshock 2's rivet gun, with all three types of rivet loaded. People, we might just be OK.
especially if im backing you up, for i have bioshock 1's shotgun, upgraded for fully automatic fire and extra damage, equipped with lots of explosive rounds, electric rounds, and some classic 00 buckshot.

Quazimofo

Aug 30, 2010
Sonicron said:
So I'm armed with a meltagun.
Yeah, let 'em come. I'll turn every last one of them into molten sludge.

Playing as a Techmarine rules. ^^
what game were you playing if you dont mind me asking. i cant remember a 40k game where you play a single guy (except firewarrior and killteam, the latter of which i have no knowledge of besides the premise)

Fbuh

Feb 3, 2009
Damn, what was the last game I played...????

Oh, it was Fable III. I was using Scythe's Hammer and Reaver Industries Perforator, both 2/3 of teh way powered up. I guess I would do ok for awhile. Until alien lasers happened to me.

The Lugz

Apr 23, 2011
we're totally safe, last thing i played was Vamp bloodlines so i may well be armed with a machette, but I'm a vampire armed with a machette and that's pretty damn badass.

thehorror2

Jan 25, 2010
I have a 10mm pistol with extended magazines. If they come at me and I get V.A.T.S. to help, I might just have a shot.

aei_haruko

Jun 12, 2011
Get_A_Grip_ said:
The last game I played was Pokemon Online. I know it's a simulator of a game, but it still counts right?
Well my 'weapon' shall be my team. And I think my team will do nicely.
Mienshao - Stone Edge, High Jump Kick, U-Turn, Fakeout
Forretress - Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes, Rapid Spin, Selfdestruct
Jellicent - Toxic, Recover, Water Spout, Taunt
Haxorous - Outrage, Brick Break, X-Scissor, Earthquake
Zapados -Thunderbolt, Heat Wave, HP (Ice), Roost
and Starmie - Thunderbolt, Scald, Ice Beam, Recover
crap, my team is good, but not that good