Aliens are invading and you are armed with the last weapon you used in a video game.

Trasken

Mar 30, 2010
Well looks like i get samus's power armor for me since i've been playing metroid prime 3 which means ill save the planet

Burntpopcarn

May 29, 2011
A mass effect 2 futuristic revenant machine gun.
with that weapons tech, and some heat sinks, i think i'm gonna make it!

chimeracreator

Jun 15, 2009
Dual hidden blades... that'd be all well and good if I was a master assassin, but seeing as that isn't the case. All hail our new alien overlords!

monkey_man

Jul 5, 2009
Boomer's ability to puke gallons every 30 seconds.
EAT THAT SH*T ALIEN BASTARDS BWUUUUUAARGH

"Oh yeah, there ... are.. no .... zombies...
bye then o_0"
**gets ripped apart**

F-I-D-O

I miss my avatar
Feb 18, 2010
Sonicron said:
Quazimofo said:
what game were you playing if you dont mind me asking. i cant remember a 40k game where you play a single guy (except firewarrior and killteam, the latter of which i have no knowledge of besides the premise)
It was Kill Team. Fun little XBLA game, though it's really only worth it if you've got someone to play co-op with (it gets terribly frustrating in some places otherwise). As you progress through the game you'll unlock a number of perks, including better weapons for each class, and the best weapon the Techmarine can get is the meltagun.

F-I-D-O said:
*Grabs Flaming Epic Sword
Librarian's pretty fun too.
Indeed. On our first run, my co-op partner played the Librarian, and he was a force to be reckoned with!
It's also nice how it can be beaten with a friend in an afternoon. But some of those Tybrion (sp?) sections are annoying, specifically after the chase. The final pillar against the last boss is also a pain solo. I love the Librarian's/Vanguard's power. Wade in, pull the trigger, and get a huge combo. Also, sending all the mini-orcs (name escapes me) flying with a sword swing is more fun than it should be.
Playing it solo is fun too, and I think there's only split screen, so you might be stuck with it.
Quazimofo said:
F-I-D-O said:
Quazimofo said:
Sonicron said:
So I'm armed with a meltagun.
Yeah, let 'em come. I'll turn every last one of them into molten sludge.

Playing as a Techmarine rules. ^^
what game were you playing if you dont mind me asking. i cant remember a 40k game where you play a single guy (except firewarrior and killteam, the latter of which i have no knowledge of besides the premise)
Probably Warhammer 40K Kill Team
It's a new XBLA/PSN download analog shooter.
And going through a Krooza with a friend is REALLY fun, especially as a librarian/Vanguard Vet team
i keep trying to tell my brother that so we can buy it but he is firm in his belief isometric shooters are all the same
It is well worth the money, and unlike other twin-sticks, you don't have to worry about weapon swapping or one hit deaths. The power-ups are generous, the perks add customization, there are some hidden unlockables, the survival mode is also fun, and the campaign is quick, but has loads of replay value. Downsides are some of the masses of bad guys can be overwhelming, and I feel the enemies with ranged weapons are way overpowered. But few things make me feel more badass then wading into a group of 20 orcs, kill half of them with a sword swing while shooting over my shoulder at another group all while being invincible. Also, the power-up sharing with a partner can lead to fun combinations. There are also moments where it breaks up the constant shooting with a chase sequence or the like. However, there are really only two boss fights in the game, while I felt there could have been more.
Four out of five (I went on long enough, there should be a rating), well worth the ten bucks. Try out the demo, get a co-op buddy, and kill everything in front of you.

Legendsmith

Mar 9, 2010
Antimatter cannon, huge, thick armor, self repairs and can build an army.

wench

Braids of Fury!
May 1, 2008
Heh... a rocket launcher with extra flame damage, from Borderlands. I knew all that overkill would pay off eventually.

Uber Waddles

May 13, 2010
Well fuck.

Assassins creed 2 - My fists.

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO WIPE MY DATA XBOX?!?!? This sucks hardcore

Humanity - 0
Alien Overlords - 1

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
Pink polka dot boxers and a pillow ! Damn you catherine ! ( i got the 'love is over ' edition , so i already got my weapons in hand!)

Angel Molina

Mar 23, 2011
well, the last game I played was Minecraft... And the only weapon I had on me at the time was a stone sword. Now I regret using the last of my diamonds to make that diamond pickax.

Hasido

Jun 20, 2011
does playing DnD over the internet with friends wit a program count as a video game?

if so, i get a flaming halbard. awesome.

Johann610

Nov 20, 2009
Stealth bombers, and some Fighter-craft they call "The Black Widow". I'll be ok. Unless they have shields...