Aliens are invading and you are armed with the last weapon you used in a video game.

wrightguy0

Dec 8, 2010
so, an SMG and an SUV combo? Bring on the drive-by's and Vehicular Carnage, on an unrelated note, anyone know a good detailing place that can get alien blood out of my Chassis?

Oh and my grill and rims too......so much alien blood

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
Bayonetta's fists. So I guess that includes her magic witch hair which summons demons to do the big punches and kicks at the end of combos... siiiiiiick! I think I can hold my own as Bayonetta (inc. demon helpers)

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
The Space Gun from Terraria! Give 'em a taste of their own medicine...

I hope I get the unlimited ammo from my Meteorite Set. :3

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
A Level 1 machine gun I got off Curly Brace. Let's just hope all those aliens drop experience, or I probably won't get too far.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Depending on your definition of 'use', it's either Sam's Big Kill (a huge revolver that apparently has unlimited ammo, but I wouldn't know how to use effectively) or Heavy's minigun (which I couldn't carry and even after staring at its model for hours can't tell where the trigger is).

So, mankind is screwed.

AzureRaven

Jul 21, 2011
Naginata IV Sniper Rifle. I need to get a higher leveled sniper first and then we'll be good.

Cain_Zeros

Nov 13, 2009
TheAztec said:
OK, this "The last ______ you _______ in a video game" thing is starting to annoy me. It was creative at first, but now everyone is just ripping it off.
Don't worry. Eventually it'll die off for a couple months like it did last time.

Iron pick axe (Minecraft). Yeah, everyone should just kill themselves and get it over with. Better than whatever the aliens'll do.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
I'm armed with a minigun that has the brain of a dog in it. God, I love me some science.
(If you know which gun this is, high five!)

Wedgetail122

Jul 13, 2011
ha, last game I played was garrysmod, so I either had a Physgun (hell yeah), or an M249 Holographic EOTech Sight and incendiary ammo from the Extra Customisable Weaponary pack, well I would say we have a rap,

Aetera

Jan 19, 2011
The last game that I played was Harvest Moon: Animal Parade. Shit. I am armed with a silver axe. Unless these are werewolf aliens, I am fucked.

Unless... WAIT. My character married the wizard! I used him to make him pick the weeds from my field, right before I saved and quit! That counts, right? Wizards totally should count as weapons.

Kizi

Apr 29, 2011
Sly Cooper's cane and Bentley's bombs. Bring! It! On!
On second thought, turn around and look in the other direction so I can whack 'em with the cane and then bomb them back to their planet!