Aliens are invading and you are armed with the last weapon you used in a video game.

F-I-D-O

I miss my avatar
Feb 18, 2010
Quazimofo said:
Sonicron said:
So I'm armed with a meltagun.
Yeah, let 'em come. I'll turn every last one of them into molten sludge.

Playing as a Techmarine rules. ^^
what game were you playing if you dont mind me asking. i cant remember a 40k game where you play a single guy (except firewarrior and killteam, the latter of which i have no knowledge of besides the premise)
Probably Warhammer 40K Kill Team
It's a new XBLA/PSN download analog shooter.
And going through a Krooza with a friend is REALLY fun, especially as a librarian/Vanguard Vet team

BangSmashBoom

Jul 28, 2011
Jaso11111 said:
They came out of nowhere...
Our military is gone...
They are without mercy...
Now you are Earth's last hope!!! The only person that can save us!

But what are you armed with?
Portal gun, nothing that a portal that leads to the moon can't fix!
'MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!' *Cough, cough*

Quazimofo

Aug 30, 2010
F-I-D-O said:
Quazimofo said:
Sonicron said:
So I'm armed with a meltagun.
Yeah, let 'em come. I'll turn every last one of them into molten sludge.

Playing as a Techmarine rules. ^^
what game were you playing if you dont mind me asking. i cant remember a 40k game where you play a single guy (except firewarrior and killteam, the latter of which i have no knowledge of besides the premise)
Probably Warhammer 40K Kill Team
It's a new XBLA/PSN download analog shooter.
And going through a Krooza with a friend is REALLY fun, especially as a librarian/Vanguard Vet team
i keep trying to tell my brother that so we can buy it but he is firm in his belief isometric shooters are all the same

FunGuy155

Apr 29, 2011
The last game I played was Portal 2............do these aliens have ship lasers? Cuz I might be able to do something if they decided to fire it. Time to restart thinking with Portals!

chromewarriorXIII

The One with the Cake
Oct 17, 2008
A diamond sword. Yeah... I'm screwed. Well, let's hope that they just enslave us rather than completely destroy us.

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
chromewarriorXIII said:
A diamond sword. Yeah... I'm screwed. Well, let's hope that they just enslave us rather than completely destroy us.
Well in the right hands a diamond sword can destroy the world.
So take good care of your diamond sword and be sure that the creepers don't get to you.
Also don't fall in lava.
What I'm saying is,compared to most people on this thread,we got some pretty cool weapons to fight with. I feel bad for those who are only armed with a pillow.

rated

Jul 16, 2010
well im fucked cause i just threw playing raw vs smackdown and all i got is a damn chair

mikev7.0

Jan 25, 2011
Champion360 said:
I don't think my 94 hand-to-hand skill is going to do us much good.
Be the Tao man, be the Tao....

Actually he's kinda' right. I mean I have a weapon designed to repel "Aliens". A Heavy Bolter. However without the prerequisite Power Armor (or training, more importantly) I have all the survival power of a pack o' smokes at an AA meeting....

Kal-Adam

May 7, 2010
Champion360 said:
I don't think my 94 hand-to-hand skill is going to do us much good.
Ive seen enough kungfu movies to say it may not be as bad as it looks lol

Oassis

Apr 2, 2010
Abrahams tank from Battlefield Bad Company 2.

Also had a partner in the turret seat as well so...
COME AT ME YOU ALIEN SCUM!

Nubrain

Sep 17, 2010
Well if iPhone games count then I'm out of luck last game I played besides that was.....

run factory 2 and unfortunatly I think the last thing I used in that was the watering can or the milker....

so unless there are some PvZ plants laying aroudn for me to water or the aliens are lactose intorlent I'm doomed.

soultrain117

Dec 4, 2010
the ryno IV in Rachet and Clank so ya the aliens are pretty much screwed with 0 chance of victory http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02Hu6jzFmrk&feature=related

fenrizz

Feb 7, 2009
M16 with a red point optical scope.

Guess that is not the worst weapon to be stuck with in that situation.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
One legensary bow from Lotro, one legendary dagger and a mace...
We're pretty much screwed since they most likely shoot lasers out their ass! and my bow / close combat isn't anything even close to good.

Ghost1800

Apr 8, 2009

this is oddly specifically suited to this sort of situation. See if anyone can get the game.

A Sextuple star system with 10 planets, each home to advanced space faring life, 6 of which are very skilled in the destruction of other celestial bodies.

And yes, that is the weapon.