Aliens are invading and you are armed with the last weapon you used in a video game.

kinggamecat

Aug 7, 2010
Weapons I would use if I had CHOICE that were from video games include:

BFG 9000 (DOOM)

FATMAN (FALLOUT)

The Peace of Eden (Assassins Creed Brotherhood)

The probe gun from Destroy all humans (Just Kidding but that would be funny XD)

Portal gun (Portal) so I can put them on the moon XD

A light saber (Star Wars)

The Golden Wrench (TF2)

And maybe more later

Kitteh

Mar 31, 2010
I just HAD to have played Sim Tower right before this, eh? Well I hope aliens like my...bulldozer and elevators

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
Haagrum said:
Stealth Tanks from C&C.

I think this says it pretty well: [link]http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TankGoodness[/link]
i hate you -.-

OT: since my last 'weapon' was a Claws/Dark Armor/Pyre Mastery scrapper >.> who has ALREADY STOPPED TWO ALIEN INVASIONS i think we'll be ok, since NOW, :p i have a few more new fun powers to play with (thank you Incarnates system :D )

asam92

Oct 26, 2008
The Horsemans Sword from Darksiders

Were stuffed, I only just started so it is piss weak. Maybe at end game we may last a little while.

theironbat46

Aug 19, 2009
I last played Bad Company 2. I can't exactly remember what I last used but I've narrowed down to
M24 Sniper Rifle with scope.
M14 with red dot.
A Tank.
Might as well start bowing down to the alien overlords fellas.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
mahtar said:
(DW gundam 3) only a zaku II but still alot of dead aliens (assuming i can find an instruction manual).
>.> do not underestimate the Zaku II, in the right hands, it is to be feared as much as any gundam

F-I-D-O

I miss my avatar
Feb 18, 2010
Sonicron said:
So I'm armed with a meltagun.
Yeah, let 'em come. I'll turn every last one of them into molten sludge.

Playing as a Techmarine rules. ^^
*Grabs Flaming Epic Sword
Librarian's pretty fun too.
If my co-op partner counts, then we have a Sternguard Veteran with plasma cannon.
I see we're do okay.

For the Emperor
[sub]Yes, it was necessary[/sub]

icame

Aug 4, 2010
I am armed with a baseball bat. (Weopan I got from margrat in persona 4)

Time to home run these bitches right out of the atmosphere. BRING IT ONE!

F-I-D-O

I miss my avatar
Feb 18, 2010
Mr Thin said:
I was almost gonna play X-COM: TFTD. Could've had myself a sonic cannon. But nooooo, had to go with Civ IV.

On second thought, wouldn't that mean my weapon is my godlike powers? The ability to dictate the actions of an empire? Hell yeah, I may actually have a chance! Let the Civ IV style battle betweeen humanity and the alien host begin!
Heh. Imagining the aliens waiting patiently for you to destroy their settlements before they bomb humanity's capitals
SomeLameStuff said:
I was playing Magic the Gathering last. So... what I get the power to summon creatures and spells? Because I really don't want to go to battle with a deck of useless cards.
Damn, I drew only two land with only three mana drops? Mulligan please?
Actually, this could be an effective weapon. If you get them addicting, they'll stop playing and stop invading. Maybe even kill each other in competition.